What not to wear pics!

Options

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    peopleofwalmart.com :laugh:

I witness this website in real life everyday I work. The stuff I see.. OMG. Do people not have mirrors in their homes anymore?
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I am not a fan of Jeggings either, why don't you just wear skinny jeans? Some Jeggings even have zips and buttons?? They confuse me.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options

I witness this website in real life everyday I work. The stuff I see.. OMG. Do people not have mirrors in their homes anymore?

No it is against the law to own such an item called a mirror. It is apparent they do not want to break the law.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Any piece of clothing that reveals or will reveal your butt crack is effen nasty and pisses me off. Seriously people. Oh yeah 40 - 60 trying to dress like teens and 20 yr olds. I'm almost 40 but hell if I'm going to dress like a tween.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Giant baggy oversized men's tshirts on women.

You are a woman. You are not shaped like a man. You have curves. CELEBRATE THEM! No matter what your size! Big baggy tshirts aren't flattering on anyone. Ever. Something that fits (not skin tight, just fitted) always looks better than something baggy.
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Black bras and white shirts!!! Seriously? It's not sexy.
  • oliviaforever
    oliviaforever Posts: 36 Member
    Options

You are a woman. You are not shaped like a man. You have curves. CELEBRATE THEM! No matter what your size! Big baggy tshirts aren't flattering on anyone. Ever. Something that fits (not skin tight, just fitted) always looks better than something baggy.

I always dress with baggy shirts and leggings. It doesn't look bad at all on me. And it's really comfortable.
  • LAdani
    LAdani Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My biggest clothing pet peeves:
    1. sandals with socks (it doesn't look good EVER).
    2. Pajamas in public or workout clothes if you're not going to/in the process of/coming from a workout.
    3. Shoes that don't match the outfit.
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    wearing all the same color....i.e brown...............brown top, brown pants, brown shoes you need one other color in there i.e wear jeans instead of BROWN PANTS!!! you look like you dressed in the dark

Nah you'll just look like a turd
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Okay so I thought it would be cool to say what you hate to see people wear. The fashion no no's! Post a picture if you know how.

First off mine is men who wear pants around their ankles. I would post a pic but I don't know how.

In the spirit of what you said I found a definite not pic. . ..
    3033342167_d3ea621591_o.jpg
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options

I was totally guilty of that!!! Cuz I had a fat belly! And yes it looked very bad.

Anyway, I cannot stand it when people are like my age and dress 1990's ghetto/gangsta.....dude seriously, high school was over like 20 years ago, grow up! Same goes for the grunge look. I did it too but I outgrew it way back in the day.
    Security guards all tactical'ed (yes I know its not a word) out in bloused TDU's and a gun belt when off duty. You ain't a cop, bozo.
    And the feather in the hair. WTF.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    THIS!!!

fashion-fail-no-denim-should-be-that-pliable.jpg
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    evolution-of-baggy-pants.jpg
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    claire_leather_pants.jpg
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    shoes that don't make the outfit.... sorry, but get over yourself whoever posted that.... matchy matchy pooh pooh!

play to your strengths, if you have terrible legs, don't wear mini skirts. i saw a chick today who had pretty good upper body, wasn't fat, but her upper thighs were really shocking and wobbly, she was wearing a mini skirt and it looked terrible, 3 inches lower and you wouldn't have had to take a 2nd look.

oh and fake tans that aren't done well, anything that is caught in the creases and bends, and just forget it, don't bother, you'd look better white.... AWFUL!!! I don't care who you are, they look stupid.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Dang it!! You beat me to it!! :laugh: :laugh: Everything on there is a fashion he** no!
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options

I still do this! Sure not "out" but to the corner store cos like hell am I changing to go to the corner store and I am talking from a size 10-12 top Aus to a 1-3xl mens shirts I used to wear 7xl around the house.

I adore leggings but am yet to find one pair that i like on me....why wouldn't I wear skinny jeans? Because my legs and hips aren't the same sizing so the fabric of the leggings fits better.

A better one is ladies that wear tights (see through tights) like leggings and wear a short top.
  • AshleighCampbell
    Options
    Feather in the hair--thank you! I thought I was going insane. I work in a mall and suddenly I`m seeing all these women with feathers in their hair. A couple of times Ive had to stop myself from picking it out of their hair not realizing its a new fashion statement. All I know is I see feathers and the warning BIRD FLU comes to mind! hahahaha
  • AshleighCampbell
    Options
    I can't stand when people wear their pants around their ankles too!

I also don't "get" the whole feather in hair fad going around right now.

It bugs me when girls wear leggings as pants and long shirts as dresses.

Feather in the hair--thank you! I thought I was going insane. I work in a mall and suddenly I`m seeing all these women with feathers in their hair. A couple of times Ive had to stop myself from picking it out of their hair not realizing its a new fashion statement. All I know is I see feathers and the warning BIRD FLU comes to mind! hahahaha
  • jazzybean1
    Options
    Just wear your size...anyone of any shape and size can look great when not stuffed into things like sausages!! I don't get it..
    I personally like skinny jeans, jeggings and leggings when worn properly...they look great with boots and longer style tops and can be flattering on a lot of different figures, just have to have balance....I wouldn't personally wear them with short tops...