Looking for accountability partners

Options
Hi I’m Melissa. I used mfp in the past & lost 45 lbs. An injury set me way back & now I have 100 lbs to lose. I’m going back to what worked for me- logging all my food on mfp & exercise.

A huge part of my success last time was connecting with others on mfp. I even made a long time friend that I still talk to today.

I’m looking for like-minded friends that I can tackle this journey with, especially if you have a lot to lose like I do. Let’s encourage each other & do this together.

Female, 49 years old, 5’5
SW: 247.8
CW: 237.4
GW: 140

Replies

• bugout69
    bugout69 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to have an accountability partner, too. I am 48 F, weight 240, and need to lose some major weight.
  • mahuck417
    mahuck417 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 65 lbs. I’m Mary Ann and I am a first time user and so far I really like this app. I’m 57 5’1” and weigh 182 lbs my goal weight is 125. My friend is doing the shots and I will start those Friday. I’d love to have some friends to talk with on here.
  • Cyclinggirl33
    Cyclinggirl33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

My name is Chelsea, and I'm new to MFP. First week tracking. I'm also a ParaCycling athlete. So far, I'm enjoying tracking my food and macros. My goal is to lose 60 lbs.

I'd love to meet people through the app and inspire and motivate each other.

Where is everyone from? Representing Ottawa, Ontario, Canada here!

Have a great day!
  • hoarc1987
    hoarc1987 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have like 1/2 of my high school weight to lose. I have a mental hard time with food and exercise and never really understood it or had enough experience doing it to learn it. I am using this forum to help me focus on going to planet fitness. I am hoping to get on a meal plan diet too.
  • peggycollinscolorado
    peggycollinscolorado Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just started a new group if you might be interested in joining us. My intent is for it to be a place we can get support and accountability: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/145006-baby-steppin