struggling at weight loss

Options
in 2018 i got down to 135. I fet great. I kept it off for 3+ years. Covid hit, the lockdowns and other crap. Needless to say I gained back all i lost plus more. My feet hurt, my knees hurt. I eat according to my height weight and I try to eat healthy.

Replies

• HillaryIsAJoy
    HillaryIsAJoy Posts: 11 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Your title says "struggling at weight loss". Why do you think you are struggling?
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    in 2018 i got down to 135. I fet great. I kept it off for 3+ years. Covid hit, the lockdowns and other crap. Needless to say I gained back all i lost plus more. My feet hurt, my knees hurt. I eat according to my height weight and I try to eat healthy.

This is my story too. Except the part about eating healthy, but I'm heading in that 'eating healthy' direction.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    Not everyone gained weight during lockdowns. Only people who ate too much, right?

I mean, we all went through lockdowns.

If hunger isn't the problem, food isn't the solution.
  • Runlikeacorgi
    Runlikeacorgi Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I could have written your post. Same experience. In my case I’m going through hormone changes and having a hard time losing the weight like I did when I was younger. I decided to not weigh myself as frequently to not get discouraged, add more exercise, keep my calories at 1200, and hoping for results. Going to start Caroline Girvan’s Epic 10 week workout program. It was recommended on another post. Good luck to you. It sucks not getting results. I feel ya
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Same! Was down 100lbs, now sitting at 54. Back to tightening up weighing and measuring. I got sloppy.