Could you guys suggest a product that covers some of these

Hey guys could you suggest a product that covers some specific things, im looking for some kind of a workout video thats basically all cardio im looking to burn high cals

I need it to be something that would be suitable for someone of my weight 109 kg, I gave zumba ago and right now at my weight i think im just to uncorordinated for it even though it looked like fun (will be trying it again after some further weight loss)

I need it to be something i can do in a small space without equipment for around 30 min while my baby takes her nap

any ideas? :)

Replies

• Jillian Michaels 30 day shred it a great video. There are threads over sucess stories with it including pics if you search the community. I have mine posted on my profile....it will make great changes in your body
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    30 day shred. I am heavier than you and do it no problem
  • Bigken1
    Bigken1 Posts: 8 Member
    P90X.........
  • CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    I do Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred. You don't need much space - you need to be able to lie in a plank position or flat on your back/stomach. You only need handweights or a couple of small bottles of water or cans if you don't have weights. Although there are a lot of toning exercises they keep your heart-rate up so it is definitely cardio. It has 3 levels which increase in difficulty and each level has two "assistants", Natalie does the full version of each exercise and Anita does the modified version. It is hard and you can stop for up to 5 secs at a time if you need to but it is great for burning the fat and toning your muscles too ( which will ultimately help you burn more fat). It's usually around £5 on Amazon. I love it and it is hard but it will make the most of that half-hour while baby is asleep. :smile:
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Leslie Sansone's 4 mile walk DVD....it's a great aerobic workout!!
  • I use one of those...ummm... stepping machine thingies with only the feet. (http://www.google.co.uk/search?um=1&hl=en&biw=1440&bih=755&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=stepper+machine&oq=stepper+machine&aq=f&aqi=g2g-m4&aql=1&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=5059l5311l0l6398l3l3l0l0l0l1l366l747l0.1.1.1l3l0 )

Now that I'm getting better I use weights on my arms and legs while I go.

I also LOVE my HRM - it's not a good one but it gives me an idea about when I should be stepping it up and when I should slow down - I'm not in tune with my heart rate at all!

As far as aerobic type exercises are concerned... Sorry, no idea!
  • UphillBattleAxe
    UphillBattleAxe Posts: 57 Member
    I personally like Davina's Superbody DVD....there are modified cardio moves, the music is much better than 30 Day Shred and I can burn more calories and feel I'm able to keep better form.....but am still doing 30 DS too.

Also I have the Tracey Anderson Mat Work DVD - I only do the "standing arms" and "standing legs" - you need NO space for this and it is amazing for toning without weights.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Personally, I think 30 day shred is to low impact. If you like Jillian Michaels, go with her 6 week 6 pack, little more intense.

P90x is really where you wanna go for hardcore intensity
  • woo1324
    woo1324 Posts: 168 Member
    Thanks guys i think im going to look into all those suggestions :)