NZ Girl trying to get healthy

Options
My name is Nicole Jane, i'm from Napier NZ. Currently 95.8 kgs need to lose about 20 to have a healthy BMI :) goin to be hard work but im hoping to get there eventually :D

Replies

• Eleanorjanethinner
    Options
    Hi Nicole Jane,

Just take it one day at a time and keep going! Even if you slip up, log it and keep going!

I'm from NZ too, been here nearly three weeks, lost 2kg so far...

There's a Facebook group for NZ MFP-ers too.

Cheers,
    EJ
  • NicoleJane777
    Options
    oh really, whats the link?
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Here is the link

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/255128684526821/

I am from Hastings!
  • NicoleJane777
    Options
    yay thats awesome, have just "asked to join the group" haha
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Yay more kiwi's!! Welcome to the club!
  • brocantrs
    brocantrs Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You can do it, go get 'em!
  • aninamika
    Options
    Kia ora my fellow kiwis from the ROK!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2 more of us on MFP! Feel free to befriend me with message. I'm living in South Korea and have managed to get other kiwi's living here to join up on MFP in order to work towards our common goal of healthier and sexier living :happy:
    Whatever hardships you go through whether it be with food, exercise or life in general just remember to NEVER GIVE UP! This journey will not be easy but it will be sooooooooooooo REWARDING! I have lost 20kgs since January 2010. It's been a slow journey and I only discovered MFP earlier this year but I have made such wonderful friends in that short time who have helped me since joining. These same friends have now become family and I find MFP so much more positive and rewarding than facebook that I've given it up until the end of my semester. :laugh: :laugh:
    See you all soon :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker:
  • aneatah
    aneatah Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicola Jane, I'm from ChCh. I've also got about that to loose, it's a journey ay. Good luck, I'm finding this site fantastic!

I've just requested to join the FB page too. It'd be great to have some others doing the same.
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Have fun and enjoy this site xx
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Aussie here ... howdy.

You've come to the right place.

Mail me or msg me or whatever and I'll ask some NZ friends to add you.

Gary