Can you recommend a good pair of earbuds

Ronpotter1
Ronpotter1 Posts: 28 Member
I've been using the Galaxy earbuds 2 but they just decided to only have half their normal volume and I can't figure it out . I know it's not my phone.

I use a Samsung Galaxy s23 ultra.

Replies

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 8,283 Member
    I buy the cheapest ones I can find on Amazon, and buy two or three pair at a time.

I don’t know if it’s sweat or what, but they all stop working, or working as well, after a few months. If I haven’t lost them down a grate or in the house by then.

🤷🏻‍♀️

My problem since getting an iPhone 12 a couple years ago is the darn earbuds cut in and out when I go past certain places. It drives me absolutely bonkers. I know exactly in front of which home or business they’re going to cut off, invariably at the best part, and am always scrambling to rewind my podcast. 😡
  • pientje81
    pientje81 Posts: 1 Member
    I like aftershokz for exercise
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    I use ear fun free earbuds from Amazon. I don't know which version I have. They are the first wire free bluetooth earbuds I've tried and they fit and stay in better than ANY other earbuds I've had in the past.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,905 Member
    I have Galaxy Earbuds and they are fine. Not sure how to set it higher. Have you checked to see if they are clean?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • SuzanneC1l9zz
    SuzanneC1l9zz Posts: 455 Member
    I have Soundcore ones. I forget which model, but the sound quality's much better than my last pair, which were Backbeat, for about the same price point.