DIVORCING THE 60'S!

Options
MY MINI-GOAL IS TO DIVORCE THE 60'S! I am just trying to get my weight under 160 lbs! Right now, short, small wins are attainable. If I focus on the full 20 lbs. I will feel overwhelmed.

Replies

• Genie_B99
    Genie_B99 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm with you about the small goals...I'm trying to divorce the 170's, lol. Keep up the great work!
  • brenn35
    brenn35 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I got down to 156 one time, now in the 160's, happy to be there, better than 208 I once weighed.
  • DebbsSeattle
    DebbsSeattle Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I began at 231. Morning weigh in today was 175.0. Seven months of my life but enjoying the journey. Use this time as the experiment to find the right mix of foods and macros for you…the ultimate goal is to maintain once you hit goal after all. You can maintain if you adopt the right mental positioning regarding health over vanity. You have to change your body AND your mind. Begin daily affirmations about the commitment you are vowing towards the rest of your life. Great job, keep chopping’ wood!
  • jaded989
    jaded989 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    brenn35 wrote: »
    I got down to 156 one time, now in the 160's, happy to be there, better than 208 I once weighed.

I'm with you, briefly dipped to 158 but have been hovering in the mid 160's for a year /sigh. Better than 240 (my highest) though. This is not where I want to be for maintenance but I'm grateful to be where I am rather than where I was. Putting some real effort into dropping into the 150's again.
  • AmyDahlTorres
    AmyDahlTorres Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I just moved out of the 170s! Yippee!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!