Goal Met & EXCEEDED! 37lbs lost w/ pics!

Options
124»

Replies

• jkuhn71
    jkuhn71 Posts: 199
    Options
    WOW! I never expected such an awesome response to this! Thank you so much for all of the kind words and compliments!!! :blushing:

Since I joined MFP in May, I've read so many of these stories and drawn so much inspiration and motivation from them. Knowing how helpful they were for me, I was hoping I might inspire or motivate at least one person with my story...sort of a 'pay it forward' thing! :smile: I really never expected so many wonderful responses. So again - thank you!
    You look AWESOME!! By the way, is that a Shiba on your lap? I have one to they are such a cuties!!!

Yes, it is! If you look at my Summer 2010 vs Summer 2011 comparison photo, you can see him (all grown up!) on my right in the Summer 2011 pic.
  • sophieshaped
    sophieshaped Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You look better than ever!! Well done on all the hard work you've put in! x
  • SmallerBecky
    Options
    I love, love, LOVE this story! I think my favorite part is how your efforts and success have inspired your husband, who has also lost about the same amount of weight, and your family. That is FANTASTIC! You look so good. I bet you're LOVING 40 if you ever thought you would dread it, aren't you?! That is awesome. Great job!
  • smashatoms
    smashatoms Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congrats!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    Job well done!! You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • jkuhn71
    jkuhn71 Posts: 199
    Options
    I love, love, LOVE this story! I think my favorite part is how your efforts and success have inspired your husband, who has also lost about the same amount of weight, and your family. That is FANTASTIC! You look so good. I bet you're LOVING 40 if you ever thought you would dread it, aren't you?! That is awesome. Great job!

Some of my friends that reached the 40 milestone before me struggled with it, so I wasn't sure how turning 40 would make me feel. Had I NOT set this 'Fit by 40' goal for myself and hit 40 feeling the way I felt back in early March, I definitely think I would've struggled with it, too. But you're so right! I AM loving 40! I'm probably in the best shape of my life right now!!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Thanks for sharing.
  • elizamc
    elizamc Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Stunning success, super well done!
  • StanMcCullars
    Options
    Wow!!! Nothing short of stellar!
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing, you also look so happy in all your pictures xxx Hugs and good for you xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!