Options

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,922 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Pw: 173.5
    • Sat 06/17: 172.8; -.7lbs
      ~Friday is always difficult food wise. So I’m glad to see a loss.
    Stayed Below SW 174🟩=Yes 🟥=No
    (Sun > > > > > > > > Next Tue)
    🟩🟩🟩🟥🟩🟩🟩🔲🔲🔲
    • 06/18 Sun
      ~ Happy Father’s Day to all the Daddies out there!
    • 06/19 Mon ~ 9th Day
    • 06/20 Tue ~ Last Day
    Prev Days(Cliffs notes in RED):
    • Fri 06/16🟩173.5; -0lbs
      ~Better then going up
    • *MiniGoal: Under 170(am)/172(pm) Didn’t make my mini goal 🤧I really don’t think TOM helped matters!
    • Thur 06/15🟩173.5; -1.5lbs
      ~ I barely looked at the scale this morning. I just remember NOT feeling disappointment.
    • Wed 06/14🟥175; +1.5lbs
      ~ Just because I can- doesn’t mean I should- deep fry my keto burritos in oil🤷🏻‍♀️
    • Tues 06/13🟩173.5; +0lbs
      ~ Nothing new of note
    • Mon 06/12🟩173.5; +0lbs
      ~ I made a low carb mixed drink that I think might have had too much heavy cream because I gained on my nightly weigh-in. Otherwise it was a pretty good day of eating.
    • Sun 06/11🟩173.5/175; -.5
      ~ Made good choices
    • SW: 174lbs
      ~ Working on getting ready for Summer vacation Aug. 5th -12th
      ~ Training for Mud Run in Oct
      ~ Been pretty consistent with low carb eating for two weeks now with no cheat days.
      ~ Weighing in morning and night until I figure which one feels more comfortable I’m still going to weigh-in at both times but I’m only going to keep up with the morning progress here
      ~ I’m back here tracking! 😃
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,832 Member
    Options
    @39flavours I also have a hard time finding a decent haircut. My daughter is the best and on many occasions I have been told how a great it looks and asked who did it and what she charges. She’s a school librarian/teacher and only does family. 🤷‍♀️
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,832 Member
    Options
    @clprieur Christine, way back when I started THINKING about going to the gym, someone pointed out that those muscled guys in the gym are more interested in watching themselves in the mirrors and if they do notice us (the out of shape) they probably think “good for her.” It changed my perspective of other people. An elderly man used to use the treadmill daily at about the time I arrived. I was 59, he was 91! I was so impressed with him plodding along at about 1 MPH. Another time, a young man who was probably well over 300# was working with a trainer. She had him walk 1 lap around the parking lot perimeter. He did it in the heat and humidity of southern Illinois and I remember thinking “good job!” I wish I had told him!