Starting again

Options
I’m currently hoping to lose 30 lbs by building new lifestyle habits instead of jumping from fad diet to fad diet like I’ve done in the past. I’m a 40 y/o mom, teacher and runner. I’ve stopped and started on MFP a number of times - but I’m feeling like it’s now or never. I can’t have another year go by with no progress. It’s always “I’ll start tomorrow” but there are only so many tomorrows. I’d love some friends to help with accountability and inspiration. My family members are all naturally thin - so I’m all alone in my battle with food.

Replies

• 83ccbulldog
    83ccbulldog Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wishing you good weight loss vibes :) I have a 40lb weight loss goal after stress eating and not running for a while now...We got this!
  • Paisley277
    Paisley277 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. 😊
  • Nathawesome
    Nathawesome Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You got this!! Let’s motivate one another!
  • claraeliz13
    claraeliz13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi..! I am in a similar situation. Put on 35+ pounds and just downloaded MFP today so that I can track and figure out what is going on. I’ve been on MFP before and it worked well.

Let’s help each other when it gets hard. I have a lot of weight to lose, one day at a time.
  • kimelder74
    kimelder74 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m right there with you all!! I lost on MFP years ago and I need to do it again. My goal is 40 lbs. I can’t figure out how to send friend requests but I’m going to need motivation!
  • meganharshman01
    meganharshman01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have more than 40 to go, but this teacher is ready! Been a pretty successful few weeks. I need some accountability when school starts back!
  • BayBlue22
    BayBlue22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Best of luck - believe in yourself Sarah ! I am in similar boat…I’m optimistic regarding the outcome of both of our journeys
  • AshleyHeffner82
    AshleyHeffner82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I gained 70 pounds since covid. And well that is unacceptable. So I’ve been cooking better. Staying away from sugar, using my macros correctly and trying to up my protein. You got this!! Small changes will add up (I’m hoping as well).