Hey Guys

Options
Hey everyone, my name is Ashley, and i just signed up here today. I think this site is really going to help keep me motivated especially with what I have read so far, everyone seems to be willing to help any way they can. :)

Replies

• ashdebord
    Options
    Hey everyone, my name is Ashley, and i just signed up here today. I think this site is really going to help keep me motivated especially with what I have read so far, everyone seems to be willing to help any way they can. :)
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Good luck with your goals. :flowerforyou:
  • ashdebord
    Options
    Thank you :) Congrats on your weight loss so far.
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Thanks.
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome the site and people here are great :drinker:
  • bj2007
    bj2007 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome - this site keeps me on track! I quit posting for a while and completely backslide!
  • gstaats7938
    gstaats7938 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i just signed up today also...hope this helps us out...ive found out that my wii fit helps out a lot on the cardiovascular exercises and i dont even have to leave the house to do it....good luck
  • Bekah
    Bekah Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    good luck this site is great
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Ashley!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Oh Ashley-- you can so do this. Great time to start now, too, at your age-- the weight comes off sooooooo much easier. Log your food, and exercise and you'll be fine.
  • Esperanzas4
    Options
    welcome:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • ashdebord
    Options
    thank you to everyone! you guys are great :)
  • Ginfitness
    Options
    Hello, I just started my lifestyle change today monday I am doing the diet cookies followed by one meal consisting of a protein and 2 vegetables I'm now at 165..... My goal is 125lbs... wish me luck it takes some getting used to !!!....
  • ashdebord
    Options
    -the best of luck to you!-
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    smiley-happy059.gif