Are you my accountability buddy?

Options
Hi there! I am looking for an accountability buddy who would like to motivate one another. I started my weight loss journey in February and I'm down 25-27 lbs. I just turned 50 in January and I've made huge, positive changes in my life in order to make the next 50 even better. If you're interested in being an accountability buddy then please let me know. Thank you!
Janie

Replies

• siladharper
    siladharper Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Did you find your buddy? I could use one as well. Turning 45 in a few weeks. I have only been on this journey for the 100th time.. I am hoping this is my last time doing this!
  • generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I could also use one... I try to keep my weight loss goals personal in real life but I feel like it helps to have someone actively on your side. I'm almost 41 and heavier than when I started this app 10 yrs ago- not the app's fault, I got sick for a couple years and put some on.
  • tripledad616
    tripledad616 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I could use a motivational partner, also. I am a 54 year old who had recent blood work done that did not look good. Doctor told me I have Kidney Disease from all the extra weight, high blood pressure, etc. I have been using Weight Watchers for the past couple of months and so far so good. Down roughly 30 lbs. My goal is another 70 lbs for now. I recently had
  • kate_patkin
    kate_patkin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Janie,
    I would love to be your accountability buddy! I'm 40, live in Melbourne, Australia and I've slowly gained weight over the last 7 years as I've had 4 beautiful kids (crazy I know!), plus long COVID lockdowns and really just too much chocolate! I'd love to touch base say twice a week to motivate you along your journey if you are interested?
    Best wishes,
    Kate