I've lost 100 pounds!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• Fin_C666
    Fin_C666 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow, inspiring! I've set myself a target of 70lbs. You are proof it can be done with hard work and commitment. Well done!
  • micheleburns85
    micheleburns85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I know how hard it is to do that because I did that two years ago and now have gained it back since I had terrible back problems - now I'm starting over but I'm not depressed - it is what it is. And your loss has given me some hope too. I'm wondering where you found your bathing suit as I need one - my physical therapists have recommended swimming for me too. thanks and continued best wishes
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Oh God, I was wearing basketball shorts as swim trunk back then haha.

If I didn't swim I wouldn't be running now. Amazing low impact exercise.
  • sandraws
    sandraws Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    What a huge accomplishment! Congratulations and keep on truckin
  • putotherpeoplefirst
    Options
    That is amazing! You must feel so much better! Keep up your amazing work! You are a legend!
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a huge accomplishment!
  • melissaaridgeway
    melissaaridgeway Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    So just an update

I'm now down 171 pounds and just completed my 3rd 5km race of the Spring. I have my next race July.1 and another one July.8.

I so wish I would have done this sooner

Wow! 171lbs?! That's insane! Fantastic job. So far, I'm down 62lbs out of my 100lb goal this year. I feel less tired and more pain-free than I have felt in years. Way to go on your massive accomplishment. Love it!

So I echo that sentiment - I so wish I would have done this sooner.
  • JCisthewaytruthlife
    JCisthewaytruthlife Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! I just came across your original post from September and I was like "now I want to know if he's still going at it!" and it looks like you are! Go you!
  • mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Very cool. Like a Netflix show, saw the thread started back in Sept 2022 and saw updates that you’ve stuck to it. No wondering how things are going. Good for you.
  • mollypw1994
    mollypw1994 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Bravo! I too just found this thread. I’m so glad you kept posting updates, as I was wondering what your status was. I’m so impressed and inspired by you! Congrats!
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring! Congratulations on the great success you have had in your journey!
  • connellval
    connellval Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done my man! I had lost 50 kgs a number of years ago now I have to do it all again, glad to know it can still be done from your story
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!