Weight loss journey (PCOS) mid June 2023 ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Options
Hello letโ€™s support everyone on there weight loss journey feel free to add me and we can support each other

Little about me Iโ€™m 30 a mum of 3 and have PCOS :) I have 130lbs ish to loose only just started had this app few years but finally got around using it on day 4 of my journey
:)

Replies

• lguien
    lguien Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Linda. I recently had a bit of a health scare and it really kinda woke me up so I am re-starting my journey. My friends seem to not be active on the app anymore, so I am looking for new friends to encourage and keep me encouraged
  • destinymcnicoll
    destinymcnicoll Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Stacie,
    My name is Destiny. I just joined the app today. I also have PCOS- officially diagnosed at the beginning of the year. Struggled with symptoms for years. It has always been hard for me to loose weight. Iโ€™m praying this app will be my friend throughout my weight loss journey. :)
  • Marcy2890
    Marcy2890 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey! Iโ€™m Marcy, mom of one and looking to get back at it and find friends for support and accountability
  • khudbrook
    khudbrook Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Iโ€™m just re starting mfp Iโ€™ve been following lumen also, I cannot seem to find where to switch on net carbs itโ€™s not in the diary settings is anyone Else found this?