I have a dreadful time craving sugar and salt. love candy and pretzels. any suggestions?

Options
I tend to want to get candy like hard candy and good and plenty. I know that I have to eat a lot of protein and can only have one fruit a day. I need to find a salty snack and a sweet snack, any suggestions?

Answers

• ldaltonbishop
    ldaltonbishop Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Are you trying to reduce your sodium? A one-ounce bag of Skinny Pop original flavored popcorn gives nice crunch, lots of bites, and is low sodium at only 9 carbs.
    Sugar free Greek yogurt is filling and sweet, can have lots of protein, and comes in many flavors. Or you can get unflavored and use one of the skinny (sugar-free) syrups for flavoring. Jordan's Skinny Syrups are a favorite.
    If you just need something mindless to munch on, try carrots. They won't make you happy but they'll keep your mouth busy, and you can eat about as much as you can stand for a low calorie hit.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,195 Member
    Options
    Salty snack: How about pickles? Doesn't have to be just cucumber pickles, could be any pickled vegetable you like.

I don't understand why you can have only one fruit per day, but I believe you. I'm not a lot of help with sweets that are neither candy nor fruit (I eat a lot of fruit).