Getting Started.

Options
Hello Everyone!!!
My name is Angel and I am 31yrs old. I’ve always been the fat friend or biggest person in the room and I want to change that. I’ve probably tried to lose weight a hundred times and either don’t succeed at all or fall off and gain it all back. I’m hoping this is about to change. I’ve never had much of a support group and I struggle with motivation to keep going for sure. So I thought if I get on here I can find like minded people and we can help push and support each other. So here goes nothing. I am 5’5” and starting at 357.4lbs.

Replies

• kisaolson
    kisaolson Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Would LOVE to help be supportive and motivational along this journey as I am on one myself. 🤦‍♀️. But feel I do better with friends who understand and what you succeed!
  • Sammi_x_
    Sammi_x_ Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!!!
    My name is Angel and I am 31yrs old. I’ve always been the fat friend or biggest person in the room and I want to change that. I’ve probably tried to lose weight a hundred times and either don’t succeed at all or fall off and gain it all back. I’m hoping this is about to change. I’ve never had much of a support group and I struggle with motivation to keep going for sure. So I thought if I get on here I can find like minded people and we can help push and support each other. So here goes nothing. I am 5’5” and starting at 357.4lbs.

Hi Angel! Well done for starting! That is the first start! Always a good start! I have added you so we can chat more. I am looking to lose around 80lb which will take me down to about 11st I think? I am doing well do far as I am half a stone down.
  • Dean_IsStayinLean
    Dean_IsStayinLean Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You've got this Angel - Let's do it this time! Here goes everything! I've always found the community here very helpful, and it's nice to have friends to encourage and for encouragement. There will be up days, and down days, just remember this fight starts today and does not end. It's a fight YOU can win.
  • rlw09
    rlw09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You've got this!
  • stephk19
    stephk19 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Angel,

I'd love to be part of your support system if you would like? I'm 35 with probably around 80lbs to lose.
  • SavoryApple
    SavoryApple Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    good luck! and hey, im 31 too :smiley: . we got this!