16%
mind2see 1 vote
83%
quilter77ramonacristeacgree1627sbstephie06JHFV180623 5 votes

Replies

• tomcustombuilder
    tomcustombuilder Posts: 1,666 Member
    Options
    What is your weight and what is your lifestyle like? What is your goal?

Without that data nobody can answer even remotely accurately
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,267 Member
    Options
    Just put your details in your MFP profile, and stick with that for 4-6 weeks. At the end of that time, see if you've lost weight at a sensible pace per week on average over that whole time. If yes, keep going. If no, adjust your calories up or down as needed, and try that for 4-6 weeks.

MFP's estimate of your calorie needs is better than any guess we can give you.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,005 Member
    Options
    well, for me who is slightly taller than that and probably older than you and only lightly active - both would be too high for weight loss even at slow pace.

I lost at 1/2 pound per week average, on 1460

But you are not me, so that has very limited relevance.

• musicfan68
    musicfan68 Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    That's impossible to answer qithout a lot more information.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,922 Member
    Options
    Put your details into MFP and use this as a guide for choosing your weekly weight loss goal:

9kjwnia17qv9.jpg

Note: you will be asked about how much you exercise, but your answer does not actually factor into the result.

Unlike other sites which use TDEE calculators, MFP uses the NEAT method (Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis), and as such this system is designed for exercise calories to be eaten back. However, many consider the burns given by MFP to be inflated for them and only eat a percentage, such as 50%, back. Others are able to lose weight while eating 100% of their exercise calories.

https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032625391-How-does-MyFitnessPal-calculate-my-initial-goals-

gk0ooalqbdof.png