What's your fake name when you go out?

Options
So, we all have/had that stage when we'd go out to the club/bar with our friends & some guy/girl comes up to you. You're so not interested, so you give that person a different name.

What's the fake name that you give out to that person?

Mine? Suki Stevenson :devil:

Replies

• Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    So, we all have/had that stage when we'd go out to the club/bar with our friends & some guy/girl comes up to you. You're so not interested, so you give that person a different name.

Ummmm I've never done that. Whats the point of giving someone a fake name. Its easier to say "Sorry,not interested"
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    my friends do it all the time.. and its so funny because you go somewhere and the guy is like Kelly hello Kelly and her name is Dawn..
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options

Ummmm I've never done that. Whats the point of giving someone a fake name. Its easier to say "Sorry,not interested"

^^^This.
  • danapounce
    Options
    i give my real name, its a good conversation starter.
  • Magic_Girl
    Options
    As fake names go, I say I'm Consuela Bananahammock.
  • Tabby1980
    Tabby1980 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    LOL! Me neither! Worst I've ever done was give my old phone number to a guy once!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Chest Rockwell
  • paulahhhh
    Options
    As fake names go, I say I'm Consuela Bananahammock.

Awww, Phoebe Buffet!!!
  • Kohadre
    Kohadre Posts: 316
    Options

I second this, creating a fake identity seems really weird.
  • paulahhhh
    Options
    Chest Rockwell

LULZ!!
  • kimziebaby
    kimziebaby Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Mine would be my pro wrestling stage name; Amy Shadows. :laugh:
  • tigerlilly9577
    Options
    I don't give a fake name. I don't get my kicks of embarassing someone or making fun of them later when they call me the wrong name. I am flattered that someone is interested, and able to be kind about it by not setting them up to be laughed at.
  • TheGlen
    TheGlen Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    These types of head games make me sad.
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Not interested...that would have been my fake name...LOL
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    LOL - people do this!?
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I don't have a problem using my real name and just not letting it get to a number stage, but a great friend of mine used to give people her ex's phone number (his name is Alan), and say her name was "Ellen." That's kind of horrible, but I can't say I don't laugh my butt off thinking of all the confusing phone calls he must have gotten. LOL
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I haven't done that in so long. There are times at work we make up names for each other, but we wear name tags, so not like we can really hide. Haha.
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    i've given the name 'nikki' before..usually they introduce themselves, i give them this name, they ask if they can talk to me on the phone, and that's when i say i'm not interested. and in my book, my real name is none of their business
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options

I've never done that before either. That seems weird and immature. It sends a message of "I'm too immature to tell you I am not interested". :huh:

I do on the other hand give my nickname when ordering coffee simply because I don't want to have to spell out my whole name letter by letter only to have them write it wrong anyways.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    Options
    jimmy.