What Measurements should I take?

Options
What measurements should I take every 2 weeks?

Chest
Waist
Hips
R/L Arm
R/L Thigh
R/L Calves

Am I missing anything?

Replies

• AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I vote for A. :tongue:
  • reese1206
    Options
    ?
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    ?

You listed the choices, I picked the first one. A :wink: (testing out your sense of humor) :flowerforyou:
  • judkinsjenny
    Options
    i just meassure my waist, hips and one thigh.those are the areas women gain and lose at.
  • reese1206
    Options
    AHAHAHAHA.....Apparently I am to tired today!
    ?

You listed the choices, I picked the first one. A :wink: (testing out your sense of humor) :flowerforyou:
  • theradiantbride
    Options
    Waist (smallest part of torso/the place that creases when you bend to the side)
    Hips
    Belly (Right below/on the belly button--basically the biggest part of my stomach for me)
    Bicep
    Forearm
    Thigh
    Calf

For the last four, I only measure on my left side. I figure it'll be pretty much the same on both sides, so there's no point in measuring both.
  • acas5
    acas5 Posts: 17
    Options
    Haha too funny! I always go with C...C....C....C... :drinker:
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Depends on where you think you need to lose. I didn't do ankles at first and wish I did. I no long have cankles as some refer to them. Another was under chest. Since it helps show loss in the back. At first when I saw chest going down I thought I don't need to lose there but since I did under chest and see the chest and under chest change about the same it shows losses on back and sides mostly.
  • reese1206
    Options
    THX. I will add that!
    Depends on where you think you need to lose. I didn't do ankles at first and wish I did. I no long have cankles as some refer to them. Another was under chest. Since it helps show loss in the back. At first when I saw chest going down I thought I don't need to lose there but since I did under chest and see the chest and under chest change about the same it shows losses on back and sides mostly.
  • reese1206
    Options
    Anything else I might be forgetting?
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Measure all of them and add in neck and just under the bust as well. You will lose some inches in those areas as well. I did. I haven't measured my arms or lower legs but between just under my bust, waist, hips, thighs, and neck I have lost a combined total of 41 inches.
  • reese1206
    Options
    Thx
    Measure all of them and add in neck and just under the bust as well. You will lose some inches in those areas as well. I did. I haven't measured my arms or lower legs but between just under my bust, waist, hips, thighs, and neck I have lost a combined total of 41 inches.
  • sneezles
    sneezles Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Anything else I might be forgetting?

Body Fat Calculators ask for neck, waist and hips...so I would add neck to your list.