Just saying hi

Options
Crohnswarrioruk
Crohnswarrioruk Posts: 1 Member
edited June 2023 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone, I'm back on the weight loss wagon, after a few years of medical issues. I would love to make some friends with Crohn's disease/colitis to share some meal ideas and also hypermobility for the exercise front. They're just some added challenges that I'm facing and would love to get some support and share ideas. Lots to lose 100lbs+

Replies

• Jackiekent
    Jackiekent Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there šŸ™‚ I was diagnosed with Crohns 8 years ago and dieting has always been a nightmare for me as its not so straightforward. Feel free to reach out for support šŸ™
  • steveelwell9497
    Options
    I too have Crohns and I did not know how to eat. I saw a dietitian that specializes in crohns. Now Iā€™m good. 14 months ago I started my fitness journey at 240. Iā€™m now at 190. And still going. I could always give you pointers that might work.
  • CandiLafreniere
    CandiLafreniere Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI! I have Crohns too! I was diagnosed 27 years ago! Had J-pouch surgery 17 years ago! Currently taking Remicade infusions every 6 weeks, for just about 2 years now, finally back to feeling great! But now, I would like to take work on taking off this extra 50 pounds that I have gained over years, when I was limited to what I could eat, and health food was not good for the belly! Anyone have any tips / suggestions?!