Favorite Cheap ($3.00 or less) Shampoo & Conditioner?

Options
What's your favorite cheap ($3.00 or less per bottle) shampoo & conditioner?

Replies

• nomorefatbitch
    Options
    Suave Slickline. It is now the ONLY one I will use.
  • stef_3
    stef_3 Posts: 173
    Options
    suave professionals. You can buy the small one for under $2 at walmart or the large one that lasts me a long time for under $4.
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    redken ;)

psych!!,, i do love redken, but its hella expensive!!!

the suave ocean breeze is nice :)
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Herbal!
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    V05 Black Tea and Sage Tea Therapy or Pomegranate. SUPER cheap, I know, but they smell AWESOME!!! Like $1.08 a bottle!
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Herbal Essences! Although I wish they'd bring back the old formulas. I used to get a purple one with avocado and blackberries (I think..) Smelled delicious.
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    Suave Professionals almond and shea butter. Only one I will use. It doesn't dry out my hair like other shampoos and conditoners
  • adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Suave Professionals almond and shea butter. Only one I will use. It doesn't dry out my hair like other shampoos and conditoners

AMEN SISTA...that is what I use and it smells pretty good too.
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I get salon mark down bottles at ross. last one I got was Big sexy hair. it was alright.
  • Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    My daughter is a cosmetologist. It is now considered a mortal sin to purchase, own or use any shampoo or conditioner bought in a grocery store. Any contraband I am caught with is swiftly tossed in the trash and replaced with salon shampoo, lol. And I have to admit, my hair has never been better.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Aussie Moist. I think it's under 3.00, probably like 2.85 or something. Least where I go! I have to have it though because my hair is growing back from a perm.
  • Kitty412
    Options
    Any kind of V05 love, love, love and less than a dollar a bottle.
  • KMcBandit
    Options
    I like aussie moist however I was to cheap last time to buy it so i got suave mint something or other it's alright.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

I'm using that right now. Love the smell.

But I'm addicted to anything scented of almonds.
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    As a couponer, I do not "buy" shampoo unless it is free or I get paid to take it home. My wife's favorite is the John Frieda Sheer Blonde shampoo.
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    ok, you can't buy shampoo in Canada for under $3 a bottle, u are so lucky!! I usually buy tresemme which is about 5.26 at walmart for a bottle