Add food to yesterday

Options
Debmalley9
Debmalley9 Posts: 1 Member
I no longer have back arrows on the date so I don't have the ability to go back and complete my entries for the previous day. Is this something that is now premium only or I do I have a problem with my app?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    Options
    It may be a temporary glitch...give it a day to correct itself, or send a Support Request here:
    https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us
  • Retroguy2000
    Retroguy2000 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    Did you choose to "complete" the day? Maybe that's why? If so, I've never completed a day, you don't need to.
  • pony4us
    pony4us Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Do you have the little calendar? I use the website so what I see may be different.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Did you choose to "complete" the day? Maybe that's why? If so, I've never completed a day, you don't need to.

"Complete the day" doesn't affect that function. You can continue to add on food or go to previous days even if you click "Complete the day."

Maybe the phone or the app needs an update (?) Dunno, I only use the browser based site.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    It's a glitch that happens annoyingly frequently. If you have the app, you can use it until the website fixes itself. Anywhere from a couple hours to a couple days. Or, if you know how, you can type in an exact diary day in the address bar. I have to do it on a regular basis as that glitch has been around for a long time. Too long.