I'm back!!!

Options
After having great success with MFP the first time around (I lost 25 lbs) and getting distracted (and gaining back 15 of those 25 lost), It's time for me to get back on the wagon. I have 55 lbs to go and I'm bound and determined to lose it by my birthday next year (October 5, 2012) and I'd love to have some support on this journey. My fiance is super supportive, but I'd like some outside support too.

Add me!!

Replies

• andavis1966
    andavis1966 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Bride! I am brand new to the site my coworker told me about the site. I have as much as you to lose. I would also like to lose 55 lbs. My journey has been a roller coaster ride, but THIS TIME I am determined to do this. My birthday is October 30th, so I guess we'll be two sexy gals when our birthday rolls around in 2012! Let's encourage each other!
  • bcj145
    bcj145 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am back again too! good luck. I find that linking my progress to my Facebook page helps me stay motivated.
  • Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    Options
    Im new here...great that you all decided to come back....we are all in the same boat and it is always nice to have someone else to talk to that is in the same situation....good luck to us all...