The Core....

Options
Ok, who is up for this!! I want to hold a plank for as long as possible...

I thought people who have never done this before could just do 15 seconds, then 30, then 45, you get the picture!!

I am on about 2 mins... I want to get to 3....

Sooooooooooooooooooo when the kettle is boiling or when you are waiting around, drop and hold the plank!!

Whos with me??? Anyone??? I have some other ideas too!! High low planks for as long??? I can only do for about 30 seconds and I shake then drop!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHQmRINu4jU

Here have found this for you all!!! It is very important xxx

I will get my children to time me and see if they will do it too xxx

Come on, lets get this core stronger than ever!!

Replies

• Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I only done 1.29 LOL with my twins lauging at me!! Bless them...

Anyone??? xx
  • williebob
    Options
    I'm in.
  • SamMorBelsmom
    SamMorBelsmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good idea to me. I have a jump rope at work and when I have a free two minutes, I am doing jump rope. I feel silly but I can already tell in my calves that I am not just standing around. Anything for a few more burned calories and muscle toning!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good idea to me. I have a jump rope at work and when I have a free two minutes, I am doing jump rope. I feel silly but I can already tell in my calves that I am not just standing around. Anything for a few more burned calories and muscle toning!

I do jumping jacks at work when there are no customers! (and no other employees around, can't have them watching the boss do jumping jacks :laugh: )