Any women 5'5 + and weighing 110-130 pounds?

Options
I made this post to ask any ladies on here 5'5 and over just to see others around my height / weight - what their calorie intake is.. and where they stand now as far as weight loss or maintaining. Ladies, where are you at this point? Still trying to lose weight or maintain? And what is your daily cal deficit or have you upped your calories?

I'm still learning til' this day and trying to figure out how many cals I should be taking in per day.. sometimes I worry if I up my calories, i'll gain. Any responses are really appreciated! :)

Replies

• bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, weigh 126. I came here to gain, so I was at 2000 calories, then to maintain, so I dropped to 1800 calories and then to lose what I gained, to 1650 and just yesterday to 1450. But, I did it for my macros, not my calories, as I count carbs, protein and fat. (145g carbs, 145 g protein and 32 g fat). I am looking to get back down to 120.
  • shander7
    shander7 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5 and 108, I'm eating around 1200 plus exercise calories for now! Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • RuthAne
    RuthAne Posts: 130
    Options
    I'm 5'4" 116lb and my goal is 110lb. I eat 1200 calories a day and i'm losing between .5-1 lb a week. My deficit is 320 according to MFP and I don't eat my exercise calories. Feel free to add me. : )
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 127... pretty close to maintaining, but would like to reach 126 (9 stone) for my Halloween party in a couple weeks.

I was scary-skinny at 110... I really wasn't that much smaller than I am now, just bonier. I can fit into clothes I wore in high school, but I weigh about 15-20 pounds more. My skeletal shape won't let me get much smaller than this.

I aim for 1500 + exercise calories (so usually around 1800-2000) a day Monday through Friday, and play it by ear on weekends. I lose on average a half pound a week doing that.
  • lalalazzz
    lalalazzz Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    5'6" 120lbs. I've been eating 1550+ cals a day. I always eat exercise cals and go over my goal at least 2xs a week. I also don't count alcohol which probably adds like 1300 cals a week! I'm happy at this weight to maintain but I'm keeping myself at 1550 bc I go over so often, sometimes going over by 1000 cals or more. I know it's not a perfect plan but something is working bc I have consistantly been losing, and oddly enough whenever I go away for a weekend or go out to eat both nights, is when I wind up losing like 3 lbs a couple days later. I've lost I think 22 lbs and never gained. I always log, even when I'm sooo over and my diary is nutty looking. Feel free to add me and check out my diary. :)