Why is cycling not one of the exercises?

Options
Hi,

I'm going cycling today but wheni tried to search for it in exercise it wasn't there.

What am I going to do?

Abby

Replies

• AuntyABBY24
    Options
    Hi,

I'm going cycling today but wheni tried to search for it in exercise it wasn't there.

What am I going to do?

Abby
  • algiampolo
    Options
    try bicycling...its there, i have used it before..

have a good ride!
  • callme911
    callme911 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I was just having the same problem! Thanks for the timing and the question! :flowerforyou:
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about that this morning... Thanks for Posting

What about Spinning?

Katherine:flowerforyou:
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    I just got home from a spinning class this morning. It is listed under bicycling stationary. It was a good class the instructor worked up pretty hard:smile: I even burned 577 calories Yeah!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I just got home from a spinning class this morning. It is listed under bicycling stationary. It was a good class the instructor worked up pretty hard:smile: I even burned 577 calories Yeah!

I put spinning in as spin class (I think). Try that and see if it works.
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Thanks Bamboo & emorym, Much appreciated!

- i will be starting Spinning on Thursday (should be interesting)!!

Katherine :flowerforyou:
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    Thanks Bamboo & emorym, Much appreciated!

- i will be starting Spinning on Thursday (should be interesting)!!

Katherine :flowerforyou:

You might want to buy a pair of cycle shorts. They have a pad in the seat area of them. They will make it a little easier on your bottom. And you do get used to sitting on the seat:smile: It just takes a little while. Make sure and tell the instructor you are new (arrive early) and ask for help adjusting the bike they will help with seat height and handlebar height. Ask if they have a seat pad you can borrow at least the first few times. And don't forget to take a water bottle you will want to drink some water. Have fun and enjoy the class, remember everyone started out and had trouble keeping up. The key is to ride at your own pace you want to be able to walk on Friday. Take it easy there are more classes.
  • notoriousteaz
    Options
    It's just under bicycling
    i had that same issue for a while lol