App Issue: Unable to edit food entries

Options
RAW1949
RAW1949 Posts: 4 Member
edited July 2023 in Chit-Chat
As of yesterday afternoon, myfitnesspal won't allow food entry edits!
When I try, the response is "The requested content cannot be loaded.
Please try again later".

Replies

• streible
    streible Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am having this issue on the web since yesterday morning. The message that is displayed when attempting to change a quantity results in "The requested content cannot be loaded.
    Please try again later."
  • jonahjergen
    jonahjergen Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    I've been having this issue only on web, since July 10. The problem occurs on all three web browsers I've tried, so I think it's a server-side issue from MyFitnessPal's website. I don't have this issue in the mobile app, but I prefer not to use that.
  • timbondy
    timbondy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am having this same issue since July 11, 2023. I hope someone addresses this or just posts to say they are aware of the problem.
  • njwebb1912
    njwebb1912 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same issue. Where are you, Myfitnesspal?
  • shueydo
    shueydo Posts: 10 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Same issue here on my web-based version using the Edge browser. This makes using the app a royal pain in the neck. I sure hope MyFitnessPal addresses the issue soon.
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Same problem! Cannot change food choice quantities or measurements...the requested content cannot be loaded. I wish they would fix this. Surely by now they know about it!
  • misc1212
    misc1212 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same issue here since yesterday.
  • Marc_Croes
    Marc_Croes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same issue here, not a browser issue, the problem occurs both in Chrome and Edge browsers. Since 2 or 3 days. Yes, MFP must know about it by now and I am guessing they are trying to resolve the problem as we speak. Wish someone could confirm this here.
  • JohnVeon
    JohnVeon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    MFP Devs - this looks like maybe a fancybox error. Check your jquery... :)
  • JuicyBearChunk
    JuicyBearChunk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same issue here. For several days now. Only on the web-browser version of the app.
  • teufelhunde1
    teufelhunde1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I beginning to conclude that myfitnesspal is deliberately creating glitches as a means to get users to become premium members. Regarding numerous customers reporting they are unable to edit food entries, add me to that list. I have been unable to do so since 11 Jul 2023.

On 6 Apr 2023 I reported the following: I'm no longer able to generate reports for more than one day. I have never had issues with printing up to 365 days of reports until recently. How do I correct this feature? My starting Calorie Goal has been 2160 for a number of years. For whatever reason, my starting Calorie Goals for 15 & 16 Feb are incorrect. I even removed all data (i.e. food & exercise) for 15 Feb in a failed attempt to correct this. Since 16 Feb my daily Goal returned to 2160. How do I correct these 2 days? And yes, I have upgraded my browser and deleted cache and cookies.

I corresponded with Judy from MyFitnessPal Staff through 26 Apr to have these issues rectified. I EMAILED her on 13 May and again on 19 May for a status update and have received no response.

I was actually considering upgrading to Premium before I had these issues, but after being ignored and now having this latest issue, I'm considering looking at what myfitnesspal competitors have to offer.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,830 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
  • Jack21267
    Jack21267 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same issue since 10th July
  • dgtest2
    dgtest2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same issue started a few days ago, ~7/3. I am premium, so not that.
  • dsv1104
    dsv1104 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    MFP PLEASE correct this issue !!
  • maeldervish
    maeldervish Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I beginning to conclude that myfitnesspal is deliberately creating glitches as a means to get users to become premium members. Regarding numerous customers reporting they are unable to edit food entries, add me to that list. I have been unable to do so since 11 Jul 2023.

On 6 Apr 2023 I reported the following: I'm no longer able to generate reports for more than one day. I have never had issues with printing up to 365 days of reports until recently. How do I correct this feature? My starting Calorie Goal has been 2160 for a number of years. For whatever reason, my starting Calorie Goals for 15 & 16 Feb are incorrect. I even removed all data (i.e. food & exercise) for 15 Feb in a failed attempt to correct this. Since 16 Feb my daily Goal returned to 2160. How do I correct these 2 days? And yes, I have upgraded my browser and deleted cache and cookies.

I corresponded with Judy from MyFitnessPal Staff through 26 Apr to have these issues rectified. I EMAILED her on 13 May and again on 19 May for a status update and have received no response.

I was actually considering upgrading to Premium before I had these issues, but after being ignored and now having this latest issue, I'm considering looking at what myfitnesspal competitors have to offer.

I can confirm that I had this issue before and after getting Premium. I've only had Premium for a couple days now, but have had this issue since July 12th. I was thinking the same thing you were, but have used the app for a couple years in a row, and, quite frankly, was willing to pay to get past this issue. I am disappointed to see the issue is still there, even with a Premium account. If they don't resolve the issue by the time the trial month wraps up, then I think I will spend my money elsewhere.
  • msjwj
    msjwj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same thing happening with me for a couple of days. Sure hope i can be fixed soon
  • gregbott
    gregbott Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same for me. MFP, where are you? Does MFP not monitor this forum??