Advice!

Options
ohpilot
ohpilot Posts: 73 Member
Hey guys,
I know this is really random but I'd absolutely love any input you guys could offer. I'm ridiculously self-conscious and hyper aware of my body/looks as it, so the sunglass-sunburn that I'm currently dealing with is NOT helping matters!

Anyone have any advice? It seems pretty bad right now, but I'm wondering if maybe tan lines on the face fade differently. You'd think that if they worked the same as anywhere else on your body, a lot more people would be walking around with panda eyes. Have you ever had a sunburn line on your face that you thought would look ridiculous and ended up not even noticing once the redness went away?

Replies

• saraann752003
    Options
    I have permanent racoons eyes due to my constant work outside and fact that I can't reapply my sunscreen in the middle of an inspection... no one has every pointed it our or made fun of me...
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I wear glasses all the time so it is an occupational hazard in the sun if I don't remember to take them off regularly. I just use a bronzing powder to blend them in or some self tan cream works if you are stil left with them after the redness fades.
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Well, I think it depends on how badly you are burnt. My hubby has the same problem, even when he puts on sunscreen, and the lines always go away, never to be seen again...that is until the next LSU game! LOL No worries. I think it will work itself out. If you could find Cover FX brand of makeup in the department store, that would be your best bet. It REALLY does what it says. Cover it up with that and it will last all day and no one will know you are wearing it. Good luck! Oh and it is totally waterproof!
  • EleBran
    EleBran Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    For sunburn I would suggest take an anti-histamine tablet, this will take the redness down quicker. Also, put plenty of moisturising cream on to rehydrate your skin and this will help keep the delicate area of skin around your eyes supple.