My full workout today

Options

Replies

• amarioth12
    amarioth12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hra3lt9hpmky.jpeg
    This is me really being vulnerable, even posting pictures like this of myself takes a lot of courage because one I never show my body due to my insecurities. I’m not even half way to where I want to get to in my weight loss journey so doing this is really out of my comfort zone. I don’t know if there’s been any change from the first picture I took months ago to now. I just wanted to document it so when I do get to my goal weight I can look back and be proud of myself. The scale hasn’t really changed much yet but I hope there’s some what of difference because I’ve been working out every other day, every week for 4 months now an hope the hard work is paying off 🤞🏼
  • BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Which app do you use?
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,867 Member
    Options
    amarioth12 wrote: »

(snip excellent progress photos you can see upthread, for reply length)

This is me really being vulnerable, even posting pictures like this of myself takes a lot of courage because one I never show my body due to my insecurities. I’m not even half way to where I want to get to in my weight loss journey so doing this is really out of my comfort zone. I don’t know if there’s been any change from the first picture I took months ago to now. I just wanted to document it so when I do get to my goal weight I can look back and be proud of myself. The scale hasn’t really changed much yet but I hope there’s some what of difference because I’ve been working out every other day, every week for 4 months now an hope the hard work is paying off 🤞🏼

IMO, you should be proud of yourself starting now, or even retroactively: You're making very obvious good progress. (It's hard for many of us to see our own progress, even in photos . . . but this stranger sees major changes you've accomplished already, no exaggeration. :flowerforyou: ).

Even starting is hard, and it's even more challenging for most of us to keep going patiently and persistently for long enough to see significant results. But you're doing it!

Absolutely, hang in there, keep going, there's more good results out there in your future . . . but be proud now. You've earned it!
  • amarioth12
    Options
    Thanks so much! That really means a lot to me 🥰
  • amarioth12
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Brian I use this app called Fitbod, I love it because you tap on what areas of your body that you want to focus on and then it generates different workouts. If there’s certain workouts you don’t think you can do you can replace it with something different.