Can't edit food portion on food diary

Options
When I try to change weight of food I get error msg content cannot be loaded at this time, please try again later.

Best Answers

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 732 MFP Staff
    Answer โœ“
    Options
    Our team is now aware some of our users may be experiencing an issue with an error when looking at food details on your Diary. Our team is investigating the issue and hope to have it resolved soon.

As as workaround, until we can get this fixed, if you need to change the item, please delete the entry from the Diary and re-log it with your edited version. The iOS and Android app should be working as expected.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,122 Member
    edited July 2023 Answer โœ“
    Options
    Multiple topics about this already, so yes ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 732 MFP Staff
    edited July 2023 Answer โœ“
    Options
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are aware some of our users may be experiencing an issue with an error when looking at food details on your Diary. Our team is investigating the issue and hope to have it resolved soon.

As as workaround, until we can get this fixed, if you need to change the item, please delete the entry from the Diary and re-log it with your edited version. The iOS and Android app should be working as expected.
ยซ13

Answers

• caenissnow
    caenissnow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same for me.
  • 06lp51
    06lp51 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also keep getting an error message if i try to change calories etc..... in the food diary section......also I cannot use the database any longer
  • yeenekara
    yeenekara Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm having similar issue since yesterday, July 11, 2023. When I try to change amount of food item I already entered, a pop says "The requested content cannot be loaded, please try again later".
  • janeypoosandbob
    janeypoosandbob Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've been having the same problem for 2 days now. The only way around it is to delete the entry then add it again. It's frustrating.
  • Kintsugi_blue
    Kintsugi_blue Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ditto. Last couple of days.
  • ChrisJHudson
    ChrisJHudson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    same here
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Found another way around it but it's the long way around.

I never use the app because the diary part never synced with the website.
    Got that fixed and found out you can make changes on the app (android) and it'll sync to the website.

Which is good because I had to halve and delete what I normally eat for Wed.

And it was a lot. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  • cmewun
    cmewun Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    "The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later."
  • blgbell
    blgbell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    To Jean, MFP staff

The same thing is happening on iOS.
  • x7x7x7x
    x7x7x7x Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This is also happening to me on my PC. However, I am able to edit logged food within my iOS app, which hasn't been updated in about a month.
  • GratiaPlena
    GratiaPlena Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Having the same problem. Using Windows with Chrome browser. Worked fine until about three days ago.
  • angel7472
    angel7472 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Been going on for a couple days now. Using Firefox and also tried on Vivaldi both are a no go
  • blgbell
    blgbell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Jean, MFP staff

Just to clarify, it is the website on the iOS platform that has this problem; I don't use the app.
  • JimBad05
    JimBad05 Posts: 13 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Yes, for the past several days. Very annoying.
  • iller7
    iller7 Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Same problem been going on here for a few days, any browser (Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari or Edge) on any device (Windows, MacOs or Linux)
    Specifically if you try to edit quantities, it makes a call to an api: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/edit_entry/{some_number}
    The api call "/food/edit_entry/{some_number}" is currently returning a 404 error
  • thud73
    thud73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been having these problems as well since Monday July 10th for me.

Error msg "The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later." If I try to edit quantities in the diary.

A "404 error The page you were looking for could not be found." if I try to edit (calories, Fat Carbs, etc...)