87.7 pounds lost in 6 months - photos

Options

Replies

• getnfoxy
    Options
    Wow !!! Super great job you look fabulous :)
  • _Amy_Budd
    _Amy_Budd Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    More people asking how I lost this weight so quickly... (and I've even lost another 3 pounds since I wrote this - I'm at 90.7 as of this morning :smile:) Reposting my answer:

Lots of you wanted to know how I lost this amount of weight in this amount of time.

When I started, I ate low-fat/high-carb (whole grains) and did tons of cardio. I did that for just under 3 months, and then I learned about the Primal Blueprint, went to marksdailyapple.com, and switched to a Primal lifestyle the following day. This is a high-fat/low-carb eating style, with no grains, legumes, sugar, and any dairy I consume is raw milk/full fat. The exercise plan is very enjoyable, and much less intense than all the cardio. And the weight has been literally falling off me since I started.

Primal may not be for everyone, and that's cool. The other thing I want to note about how I lost this much in this amount of time - I never "cheated". Not once. Not a day, not a meal, nothing. I keep telling people that I don't believe in "everything in moderation" because I identify as an addict when it comes to grains and sugar. I can't have them in moderation - I will eventually crack. And I honestly don't even crave them anymore. It's pretty awesome. :)

So this is what has been working for me. :)
  • GettinMyLifeBck
    GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    This is defiantly an inspiration thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!!!
  • peterscr7
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the good work!!
  • meversusfatty
    Options
    Holy crap! I bow to your awesomeness.
  • BunnyBearLove
    Options
    Great job, I can really see the difference~ :)
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    applause.gif
  • addjkd
    addjkd Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration...great job!
  • j9hannum
    j9hannum Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! You lost SO much in just 6 MONTHS!!! Incredible!!! Looking great! Keep it going!
  • mom2BandD
    mom2BandD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WTG! You are doing great. Keep up the great work.
  • dasexiimommy
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • mstcass
    mstcass Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    wow! great job! one day this will be me!
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    great job!!! I have the same body type as you so its exciting to see what this hard work is all for! Congrats on your loss!
  • MzGrinch9250
    MzGrinch9250 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job....you look fabulous!
  • VemmaMom
    VemmaMom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WOW congrats and amazing!!!!! i bet you are now the inspiration for people! What a nice way to pay back karma .....thanks!!!
  • leilani♥
    Options
    You look great good job!
  • FelizMi
    FelizMi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    awesome! you should be proud!!!
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    wow..that's great. i checked out your diary and are you on a no carb diet? i dont think that i could function with such little carbs! good for you!
  • mstcass
    mstcass Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    wow! great job! one day this will be me!
  • dchris99
    dchris99 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job, that is amazing!!! Keep up the good work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!