Voiceover artist & drummer - HELLO!!

DazzaDrummer
DazzaDrummer Posts: 7
edited October 3 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all,

just a quick introduction to say hi. I'm a voiceover artist and freelance professional drummer based in South London. I used to be a proper gym bunny and would spend 3 hours in the gym every day! An hour of cardio (running/cycling/cross-trainer), then hit the weights, then a swim and sauna!! I felt amazing and was super fit.

I got married in 2009 and since then, it has all rather slipped. I spend a lot of time in my voiceover studio, sitting and working at my computer and since we had our little girl in March, I just haven't been as active as I have been in the past and let myself go!!

It's time to change and get fit again. To watch what I'm eating, stop drinking beer on gigs and get back to exercising.

Any thoughts/tips you have about using this site would be appreciated!

Nice to see you all.

Darren x

Replies

• cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Hello and welcome. :)
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Hello,

My dad is a voice actor too. Welcome.
  • alison2429
    alison2429 Posts: 236 Member
    Welcome. That sounds like a cool exciting job. Done anything we would have heard?
    Best of luck and make best use of support from all the members.

Alison
  • Thanks for replying all, very sweet of you! Alison, I'm the voice of the new 118 118 ads! I play the commentator, when 'the men with moustaches' do their sports!! Listen out for them ;- )

Good luck with it all.

Darren x
  • Just a quick question. I'm intrigued to know how accurate the weight loss, calorie and exercise counter on the site is, when compared to your ACTUAL weight loss on your scales. Is it comparable?
This discussion has been closed.