New to the site

Options
Hello Everyone
I am on a serious mission to lose 50 pounds within the next 5 to 6 months. I need to make some serious life changes. I just came across this site and decided to join to help me track what I am doing. I am looking forward to this journey. Anythime that you all have to offer I am an ear to listen!!:smile:

Replies

• aWashCloth
    aWashCloth Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am right there with you, I hope to lose my first 50lbs as fast as possible, since Im going on a trip in January, Im just at the start of my journey! Its going great so far and hope you have a great ride! You can do it!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You ladies can do this! Welcome to the site, it is a wonderful tool to help you get where you are headed.
  • Sdeary
    Options
    Thanks for the support!!!
  • Kambriasgranny
    Options
    Welcome.....I think you will enjoy this site and find that,if you really use it, it can be very helpful in assisting you live a healthy life. I have been on MFP for 5 weeks and have lost 4 pounds....doesn't sound like much, but it's better than gaining. I have learned things about myself in this time though, like i don't eat any veggies and I eat too many processed foods. This site also allows others to look at your food diary and offer helpful hints and insites to what they see could be an issue. It will also give you a quick snapshot everyday of what you are eating and how much you are burning...sometimes that alone can be a shocker. Good Luck...I also would like to lose 50 pounds, or 46 more....feel free to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • kchris125
    Options
    Welcome! MFP has been a great tool for me so far! Good luck in your journey!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp! I've lost 53 pounds using this site and I know you can too! Feel free to add me for motivation!