Lie Logging?

Options
Logging everything from now on. No more cheating!

Replies

• SparkleKittie
    Options
    Oh btw, who's with me?!?! hahaha
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I have never cheated with logging my food or exercise, so I'm totally with you.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    You can lie about your cals in your log but your body won't believe it :P
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Cheating only means you really care about winning.
  • vikesfanmb
    vikesfanmb Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My opinion is, if you lie, you are only cheating yourself. This isn't some big "show" . . it's real liife.
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Why would you lie about it in the first place?
  • SparkleKittie
    Options
    For me, it would happen only because I would log earlier in the day, and then eat something late at night that wasn't in the log. haha XD No more of that though. I was doing really well not to do this at first on this site.
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Never cheat it only hurts yourself! So log it all! When I decided to join I decided to be honest with myself AND BELIEVE me there are some ugly days on there. Like when my students decided to throw me a party. You should have seen the food. But i ate very small portions of almost everything and logged it all. I blew everything that day but knew that I wasn't going to repeat that behavior!
  • avaloneternal
    Options
    I have never lied on logging, but I do occasionally hide my diary so no one can see what I ate :blushing:
  • roblow65
    roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My opinion is, if you lie, you are only cheating yourself. This isn't some big "show" . . it's real liife.

Absolutely right!
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I log everything, even if it's a tic tac, LOL
  • annehdavis
    annehdavis Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You can lie to your diary but don't be suprised when the scale doesn't lie.
  • Kambriasgranny
    Options
    Who are you really lying to? Yourself??? I think your body knows when you log that you ate veggies all day when you really had burgers and fries...ouch...not good for your waistline or your mind!! Be truthful...sometimes the truth is easier to handle and deal with if it is right there in front of your eyes......use the lessons that this is meant to teach you to create a better you everyday. You are not alone in this quest for a healthy weight and healthy life.....read others thoughts and you will soon realize that we are all struggling in our own way......Good Luck!!
  • AliceRabbit13
    AliceRabbit13 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    It's soooo tempting to lie-log, but it is what it is, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Just have to buckle down.....it only hurts me when I lie to myself, so screw everyone else, they're not in my shoes :D
  • vikesfanmb
    vikesfanmb Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    You can lie to your diary but don't be suprised when the scale doesn't lie.

^ this ^ truer words were never spoken!
  • 388gigi
    388gigi Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I think Sparkle knows she is only cheating herself, hence why she has posted about it for everyone to see to keep herself accountable!

You can do it sparkle! I'm sure 99% of us have all done it in way way or another.... :-)
  • SparkleKittie
    Options
    I think Sparkle knows she is only cheating herself, hence why she has posted about it for everyone to see to keep herself accountable!

You can do it sparkle! I'm sure 99% of us have all done it in way way or another.... :-)

lol You know what's up.
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    i can't advocate cheating.
    the right thing to do is break up with your diary first, then move on to bigger and better food.
    or seek counseling, work through your troubles and recommit to making it work.
  • autumn20111
    Options
    This is the place to truely be honest about food intake. Sometimes it's not pleasant, but I have never seen anything but positive support with the friends I have chosen on this site. Usually they are more supportive than I am to myself, so at least it's out there, and I don't have to hide it. Hey, if it gets real bad, you can always delete your profile, which I wouldn't recommend, but you can. Angels in the mist for sure on this site.
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    NO point in lying on here..you'd only be cheating yourself in the long run. I log everything, even when I mess up--keeps me accountable to actually see it on here.