-60 lbs since January

Options
I used to weigh 185 in high school, but over the last 5 years or so I went up to 265, mostly due to coming up with the typical excuse..."not enough time." Last year I got back into exercising by lifting and doing some cardio with a lack of results, then buckled down in January and have been power housing it ever since. Good ole diet and exercise, only having whey protein as a supplement by my side. I'm a busy student who is either always full time in school or full time in work, so I just want to show that it is 100% possible and worth it to give it your all and nothing less.

http://i.imgur.com/xas5F.jpg

Replies

• Tzipporah90
    Options
    Wow thats incredible!! Great job and truly inspiring
  • bonnynblithe04
    bonnynblithe04 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    wtg! I'm a student as well and I agree with what you said. It's definitely worth it to give 100%. Fantastic job! :flowerforyou:
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Thats an amazing loss, well done, be proud.

I havent lost that much in 18months
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    You're AMAZING!!!!!!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats!
  • kronos288
    Options
    Wow that was a lot of responses in a short period of time...thanks a lot everyone!!! It's my first day back, and the support has been crazy including you guys so I'm looking forward to helping whoever I can!
  • kronos288
    Options
    Oh, and feel free to add me, I'll do my best to support you through your crazy *kitten* journey too :)
  • dbecker70
    dbecker70 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Great job with you weight loss.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!