I want to order a
Spicy deluxe sandwich from chickfila
I saw the sodium is1810
Is it approved to eat

Replies

• chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    Sounds tasty. Salt, sugar, fat...all whipped up, go down well.

Generally avoid all highly processed fast food...but a sandwich never killed anyone.
  • musicfan68
    musicfan68 Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    You can eat whatever you want. That's about half your sodium for the day, but it's fine.
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Has your doctor told you that you need to restrict sodium? If not, I wouldn't worry too much about it. For losing weight, the most important thing to focus on is calories.
  • flower3326
    flower3326 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Has your doctor told you that you need to restrict sodium? If not, I wouldn't worry too much about it. For losing weight, the most important thing to focus on is calories.

I was searching around online it saying your soduim is important for weight loss
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,964 Member
    Options
    flower3326 wrote: »

I was searching around online it saying your soduim is important for weight loss

Sodium is only important for weight loss in terms of water weight fluctuations. It doesn't stop fat loss, but a sudden high sodium intake can increase water retention and mask fat loss on the scale for a while.