Weekend

Options
This weekend was horribly bingey for me. We are talking loads of cookies and eating out. But I'm back at school and trying to get back on track. TEENAGE METABOLISM PLEASE SAVE ME.

Tips on recovering?

Replies

• mruszaj
    mruszaj Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'd say just drink lots of water to flush your system out a little bit. and tomorrow just get back on the horse! do a power workout and eat healthy, try to stay under your daily goal. and don't worry, i usually take a day to myself to pig out a little bit as well . :)
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    This weekend was horribly bingey for me. We are talking loads of cookies and eating out. But I'm back at school and trying to get back on track. TEENAGE METABOLISM PLEASE SAVE ME.

Tips on recovering?
    Here's a tip, teenager-in-distress: Read a nice book to take your mind off things (I suggest Great Expectations by Charles ****ens), or go on a nice walk (I do this all the time, it really helps relieve stress).
  • CindiBryce
    Options

Tips on recovering?
    Here's a tip, teenager-in-distress: Read a nice book to take your mind off things (I suggest Great Expectations by Charles ****ens), or go on a nice walk (I do this all the time, it really helps relieve stress).
    What? I can't even spell Charles D*ckens' name on here?
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Dance it off.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options

Tips on recovering?

Don't worry about it, I eat over my maintenance every weekend to try to up my leptin levels. It helps to maintain metabolism, sustained caloric deficits for long durations can lower metabolism.
  • Riverofbeauty
    Riverofbeauty Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I always drink lots of water, which supposedly helps all of the sodium get flushed out or something.
  • MARI1010
    MARI1010 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    This weekend was horrible for me as well. I didnt even bother logging, i was too scared to see the totals.