61 lbs down with pics

Options
Hey everyone,
I decided to to post some pics of me when I started this journey in March 1, was at 287
Picture17.jpg
Than of Me at 250 when I decided to shave my beard after 16 years
Picture22.jpg
Finally today when I hit the 61 pound down mark
Picture37.jpg
This journey isn't over, but i am getting certified as a World Kettlebell Club certified instructor next weekend, and have worked with my martial arts instructor to open up a new fitness studio, so my journey is now beginning. Everyone can do this, just wanted to share cause days where my motivation sucked, I would come to theses posts for inspiration. Want to continue the cycle
Life is beautiful, keep smiling!

Replies

• theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    I decided to to post some pics of me when I started this journey in March 1, was at 287
    Picture17.jpg
    Than of Me at 250 when I decided to shave my beard after 16 years
    Picture22.jpg
    Finally today when I hit the 61 pound down mark
    Picture37.jpg
    This journey isn't over, but i am getting certified as a World Kettlebell Club certified instructor next weekend, and have worked with my martial arts instructor to open up a new fitness studio, so my journey is now beginning. Everyone can do this, just wanted to share cause days where my motivation sucked, I would come to theses posts for inspiration. Want to continue the cycle
    Life is beautiful, keep smiling!
  • rebeccagustafson
    rebeccagustafson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Amanzing!!
  • fixeruppper
    fixeruppper Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look soooo much younger. Congrats.
  • Italiandoglover
    Options
    Thanks, I get the " you look so much younger" from so many customers at my restaurant all the time. It's amazing what a shave will do for you:-p
  • Lindaj44
    Lindaj44 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Good job...
  • energy4life
    Options
    Fantastic! Thanks for the motivation, somedays are soooo hard! So thanks!! Way to go with your journey! Marital arts is great!
  • meosha30
    Options
    This is definitely motivational!!! Thx for posting.
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    Looking good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!