My most recent NSVs

Options
leynak
leynak Posts: 963 Member
I bought the smallest pair of pants I have had since at least 2007- I actually don't even remember the last time I wore this size. Yay!

& a kind of funny one.
I usually try to avoid public restrooms at all costs, but tonight I had had so much water I couldn't help it. I was at Walmart & can never bring myself to sit fully on the toilet. I realized- this time the squatting was so much easier- in fact my legs didn't get tired at all!...:laugh: I know what a weirdo...:tongue:

Replies

• InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    ha ha ha ha ha that is awesome keep it up!!! Shows the weight loss!!!!!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Haha, I can relate to that one. I will never sit on a Walmart toilet. Way to work those leg muscles.
  • daves160
    Options
    So... wouldn't that count as exercise? Gotta be at least 20 calories!
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I can see this crazy women coming out of the restroom with a smile from ear to ear and I would be thinking....what the hell could be so nice about a restroom....too funny!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Sorry, newbie here-- what does NSV stand for? I got myself a new pair of jeans today too :)
  • leynak
    Options
    I can see this crazy women coming out of the restroom with a smile from ear to ear and I would be thinking....what the hell could be so nice about a restroom....too funny!

:laugh:
  • leynak
    Options
    Sorry, newbie here-- what does NSV stand for? I got myself a new pair of jeans today too :)

Non scale victory :)
  • Pinky67
    Pinky67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I think I burned at least 50calories laughing :0)
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    hahaha that is fantastic. Should log that as a toilet squat for exercise lol!
  • Corby86
    Corby86 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of pants back in February when I started (too small and figured they'd be my goal pants) .... and on Friday I wore them and I'm only half way! I might need to buy another pair of goal pants
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!