Does anyone eat chocolate on a daily basis?!

Options

Replies

• Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Yes, a few times daily. I like something sweet at the end of each meal. Green & Black's 70% is my most frequently eaten, only 120 calories for 6 squares. Horizon Organics has a great chocolate milk, and I love Diana's Bananas dark chocolate covered frozen bananas. I like B & J's New York Super-fudge Chunk ice cream too. :smile:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I eat a dark chocolate 2 finger kit kat every day - 106 cals. It makes me happy :bigsmile:

I pretty much stopped eating milk chocolate months ago, and I dont crave it now, but if I do have some I want more!! I think the dark stuff is less addictive! :flowerforyou:
  • RuthAne
    RuthAne Posts: 130
    Options
    I eat chocolate virtually everyday. I like Lindt Sea Salt and Almond, Lindt Dark, and all of the ones from XO Chocolove! I eat 1 bar over the course of 3-6 days, so one serving is between 75-150 calories. I always go for dark, because I find it more satisfying than milk.
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    I'll have a hershey kiss or two depending on how i'm doing calorie wise. that's my little sugary treat for myself so i don't go crazy!
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate.
    It differs everyday though.
  • jackiejax1981
    jackiejax1981 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    YES YES AND YES! I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE! lol. Idk why but some days I wake up and eat a piece right away, other days i just go without wanting it. It comes and goes, but I never worry about eating too much of it. Just happens that way.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Not every day, but I do enjoy a skinny cow chocolate treat 3 or 4 times per week. They're about 100 calories and they're really good.
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I eat a square of dark chocolate (usually 85%) every day. It's so rich that there's no way I can eat more than two squares, so I don't worry about over indulging. It's my nightly treat.
  • pbaker8307
    pbaker8307 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Ghirardelli 85% intense dark chocolate individual pieces....serving size is 4 pieces but 1 is enough for me practically everyday
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I stick with dark chocolate! In moderation it's healthy and there's some yummy varieties out there. My favorites are Lindt dark with sea salt and Lindt dark with chili. Yum!
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm French, so we need it to stay alive. :wink:
  • MissMay87
    Options
    I enjoy chocolate and usually eat it in my fiber one 90 calories chocolate and peanut butter bars, only 5g of sugar and 2.5g of fat and 90 calories...just a suggestion

I was going to suggest these, too. I love them!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    not chocolate specifically but some type of dessert :smile:
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's chocolatey cats cookies for people.
    More about the chocolate than the sweet. I'm a cookie fiend too so it kills too birds with one stone.

OR

1 tbl of chocolate chips

"There's a skinny woman inside of me SCREAMING TO GET OUT.... but I can usually shut her up with chocolate! :-P"
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I eat some type of treat everyday and it is usually chocolate. I just make sure to build it into my calories. It makes sure that I don't feel deprived. I have changed the types and quantities of treats but have not eliminated them.
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    LOL glad I'm not the only one! I went to TJ's one of my favorite stores, and bought the 100-calorie dark chocolate bars (70%), good idea to have it prepackaged! Stuck to just one tonight!
  • xyzena
    xyzena Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    90 calorie Fiber One Bars are how I get my fix of chocolate and not feel guilty :)
  • isabellammm
    isabellammm Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    YES! I have to have chocolate everyday. I usually have it following a little bit of lo-cal ice cream, so I don't really have the urge to overeat it. Lately I've been having the "chocolove dark chocolate with almonds and sea salt" It's sooo yummy and only 27 cals per piece.
  • _Amy_Budd
    _Amy_Budd Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate every day. A couple of squares of very dark, high quality chocolate before bed. 70% at least, though I like all the way up to 85%. And no, it hasn't affected my weight loss - I've lost 90 pounds in 6 months - eating chocolate every night before bed. Which definitely does not suck. :)
  • ptprz
    ptprz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well, not every day, but when I feel a craving, a piece of trader joe's lb plus 72% dark chocolate satisfies. There's something specific about the stuff that doesn't send me into a binge like most sweets. I think it's the lower sugar content of bittersweet chocolate.