So~What's the most weird thing you experienced today?

Options
Just curious...........

Replies

• ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    My drunken first class hitting on me...
  • trilikeagirl
    Options
    Cycling 40 miles with two (skinny) friends after years now of "closet training" and having to slow down and wait for them the whole time. :happy:
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    the super hot thread pretty much freaked me out, because of how weird and what a train wreck it was/is.....
  • leilani♥
    Options
    Let's see...my day wasn't "weird" but nothing fell into place.

I smashed my front bumper in the parking garage at my gym...
    Went to the store to buy some stuff & at the checkout realized my BF had the Credit card...
    Burnt my hand in boiling water...
    Had oil splash on my arms while cooking..

FUN DAY!
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I broke my tractor :sad:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    the super hot thread pretty much freaked me out, because of how weird and what a train wreck it was/is.....

Yep, I bet a lot of us would definitely chalk that up to the weirdest experience of the day/week/month/etc.
  • 16mixingbowls
    16mixingbowls Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Funny you ask! After getting told I can't walk on the beach-front sidewalk because I had a dog with me (and being super mad about this!!!) I was driving home and low-and-behold a bum was in the middle of the road WITH HIS PANTS DOWN TO HIS KNEES!!!!

I wasn't expecting to see a BUTT this early in the morning.
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Cycling at the park only to see a bunch of people dressed as Knights with swords. They wear sparring. I thought what a bunch of dorks...lol..
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I had a pleasant 2 hour text conversation with the man I married but no longer live with. We cannot speak without drama, but apparently we can text civilly! Yeah and in agreement about that thread!
  • Bankman1989
    Options
    Funny you ask! After getting told I can't walk on the beach-front sidewalk because I had a dog with me (and being super mad about this!!!) I was driving home and low-and-behold a bum was in the middle of the road WITH HIS PANTS DOWN TO HIS KNEES!!!!

I wasn't expecting to see a BUTT this early in the morning.

ewwwww! lol
  • fitinprogress
    Options
    "Cycling at the park only to see a bunch of people dressed as Knights with swords. They wear sparring. I thought what a bunch of dorks...lol.. "

I guess my quote doesn't wanna show up~

What you saw is called Amtgard. I do it, myself. Yes, we're a bunch of dorks, but it's a tight knit group and provides the only source of work-out that most of them are willing to do. It's running, acting, dressing up, and just letting loose.

Better than nothing, right? Next time you see them, stop and watch for a bit-- it can be really funny! :D
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Was in the nearest largeish town on a date and saw a guy walking down the street, smoking a cigarette, in a clown suit and full makeup. My date says he sees him around all the time. Sure enough, I saw him again later. I guess every day he gets up, puts on a clown suit, and walks around town all day??
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    It's 4am here so not experienced anything weird today yet but yesterday I saw a man on a bike that instead of pedles had a tredmill.
  • rpphillip
    rpphillip Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    :noway: noughthing happen today, no one came over and that is weird! most every weekend we have all kinds of family over.:huh:
  • Bankman1989
    Options
    "Cycling at the park only to see a bunch of people dressed as Knights with swords. They wear sparring. I thought what a bunch of dorks...lol.. "

What you saw is called Amtgard. I do it, myself. Yes, we're a bunch of dorks, but it's a tight knit group and provides the only source of work-out that most of them are willing to do. It's running, acting, dressing up, and just letting loose.

Better than nothing, right? Next time you see them, stop and watch for a bit-- it can be really funny! :D

I didn't mean to offend you or anyone else. I have NEVER seen that before at a park plus it was like 1000 degrees and figure they must've been hella hot. To my defense everyone thought it was kinda bizarre but to each his own.

But hey I like rap music and Grease is my favorite movie of all-time so we all have our own things we like.

Enguard!
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    The wind blew up my skirt today. -_-' I hate being a girl sometimes. Everybody knows the color of my underwear now. Lol
  • fitinprogress
    Options

I didn't mean to offend you or anyone else. I have NEVER seen that before at a park plus it was like 1000 degrees and figure they must've been hella hot. To my defense everyone thought it was kinda bizarre but to each his own.

But hey I like rap music and Grease is my favorite movie of all-time so we all have our own things we like.

Enguard!

Heeeey, no offense taken. :D I thought it was neat that someone noted it down and figured I'd help explain things a bit better~! It looks super weird to others, completely understandable! And yeah, we're out there almost every weekend, depending on the chapters. Weather doesn't matter. Rain, shine, sleet, hail. I've done a session in the snow and mid-20s before.. it's nuts!

Just enjoy the sights and feel free to laugh. It's weird stuff indeed. :)
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    When running in the park, I have to run without glasses because they slip off.
    I saw a group of ladies, about maybe 50 to 100. They all had on dark purple shirts and were walking, they had a banner than they were carrying and was as wide as the path. Luckily I got to an intersection before running head long into them, and took off.

I was never so scared in my life.
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options

That was it for me today, too! I guess butter mania can draw out.....mania!
  • NostalgicDruid
    Options
    So I typically run at one of two treadmills that are facing the window looking out over the parking lot at my gym. Today I got to watch a van pull up and see from the side (without seeing too much) the obvious changing of a diaper, which was dropped onto the pavement. I was happy when the person didn't leave it there and threw it away. Needless to say, it was an unexpected incident to behold.