Newbie to this site :)

Options
Hello all! Im a newbie to this site. I used to use livestong but needed something new! Ive got roughly 50lbs to lose. I know this will be a long and difficult journey but Im ready to rock! Have a great day!!

Replies

• chipmunk70
    chipmunk70 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this site. I started my weight loss journey at the end of June last year......initially going it alone, until I found this site at the beginning of this year. Since my start back in June last year I have lost 85 lbs - so yes it is a long and at times difficult journey - but if I can lose that much - you can definately lose 50 lbs :-)
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. So far I've found this site to be very helpful and the members are very supportive.
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    85 LBS IS AMAZING!! thats so inspirational. congrats!! thanks for the motivation!
  • FreshStart89
    Options
    wendybird5 thanks! 19 pounds is awesome, great job!
  • sbrown44
    Options
    just wanted you to know that you can do it! This site is amazing! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • cbediria
    Options
    this site is better than any other diet or weight loss program. there's no one telling you what to do..yet you still feel guided and supported the whole way, and have pretty much everything laid out for you. and you can always just come on and complain about how sick you are of salad. we understand.
  • FreshStart89
    Options
    thanks ladies! im already addicted to MFP!! yay! i feel so motivated and ready to do this!!
  • Lexanna_Cdn
    Lexanna_Cdn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! and this place rocks! how are you all doing so far?? lost much?