Earliest Memory?

Options
JeremiahStone
JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
what's your earliest memory? it's creepy but I have a vauge remembrance of the day I was born.. O_o

Replies

• leilani♥
    Options
    4th of july fireworks when I was a toddler.. 2 or 3 years old... my mom was there so this was before she kicked my dad in the face and left us.
  • evelynr14
    evelynr14 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    wow, that's really cool! my earliest memory is of my 2nd birthday.
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Probably of playing outside in a singlet and undies, I would have been 5
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Clicking on some sorta thread about early memories..
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I remember being in a high chair and being fed.

I remember getting my diaper changed, and I had a funny habit of relieving myself as soon as they put the clean one on.
  • yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    My first memory is of our house burning down right after I turned 3. Not the most fun but very vivid.
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Hmm...I remember when my sister was born, I would have been 4. I remember interacting with pets we had when I was little, around 3 or 4, but I don't remember what age. Definitely something to make you think!
  • FuxsinEllie
    Options
    I hate this memory. But:

I remember when i was about 3 and the four of us(My siblings and I) went to visit my mother. (Even though we weren't supposed to according to the court order). It was a terrible memory because of her new husband or boyfriend.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Breaking my arm when I was 3. I was jumping off the top of a pop-up trailer with my cousin (who is only 4 months older than me) in my grandparent's yard during a family get-together. Not a smart idea.
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options
    I don't remember exactly how old I was but 2 sisters were born each a year and another year apart from me I remember my mother bathing me and explaining who she was because while she was in hospital giving birth to one of my sisters apparently I had forgotton who she was when she came back and she was being super nice to me while bathing me. That's all.

This is creepy on the day she died on a flight from Spain in 1999 to England I live in America and it was night time and I woke up suddendly seeing her face and body crash on the seaside ocean waves where her soul would wait until her family has performed the appropriate ceremonies so she can leave this earth and I saw her so many times that month even though I traveled to England to her funeral. weird. It turns all of my family members had some sort of unexplained incident happen. Explain that?
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Getting baptized. For some reason my parents didn't get around to having it done to me until I was a toddler, even though my sisters were babies. I remember walking back to the car with my candle. I was probably 2 or 3.

Also remember almost drowning at around the same age. Was on a floaty on a lake and fell off. It was really murky and my dad just barely managed to grab me, by my hair. I remember being mad at him for that!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    being 2 eating Cheerios at my grandmas house while watching a Cheerios commercial
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    what's your earliest memory? it's creepy but I have a vauge remembrance of the day I was born.. O_o
    Not that far back, but i remember being in my highchair spitting mashed peas in my mom's face and laughing at her. lol
  • Shannoncore
    Options
    seeing the tile on our kitchen floor when i was playing with my hot wheels. was around 2 or so
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Between the ages of 2 and 3. My dad was watching me while my mom was at work. I was playing with some pretend make-up my mom had gotten me. My dad made me throw it in the trash can. I remember crying as I threw it away then stomping into the livingroom where he was and screaming,"you son of a b!tch!". Then I stomped to my room and stayed in there until my mom got home.

I know it's true because to this day my mom still tells the story. When she got home the day of the incident the first thing my dad said was,"do you know what YOUR daughter called me?!" lol
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Mine had to be when I was about 2. I remember being in the living room and talking to my dad, who was working in the garage, thru the vent. I dont remember what was said but I remember lots of giggles
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    When I was 2 we had a pitbull named dumbs#@t that jumped on me and licked my face and then trying to getting him from the pound after he bit someone jumping our fence.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    What day is this?
  • kenypooh
    Options
    Standing in my crib in a somewhat dark room. I think I woke up because my dad came home from work. I remember seeing my mom sleep in the bed (my crib was in their room), and my daddy walked up to the crip and said "hi baby" and he picked me up....I love that memory.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I think i was 2 i snuck out of the house took the tricycle down the street to tthe park, luckily it was on the same side of the street as the house. and hung out there til my mom found me a while later. I think i got up early. I need to talk to my mom about this cause it could of been a dream either way it was one i had when i was 2.