Exercise history no longer on app since last update (iOS)

Options
PeachHibiscus
PeachHibiscus Posts: 163 Member
I can see my most recently used exercises if I log on to a PC or if I log on to the mobile site. But on the app, the exercise history is now blank. This started right after my app updated yesterday. The date of the update is 7/11 on iOS - version 23.13.5.

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,201 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If you are able to locate your data on the main website at www.MyFitnessPal.com, and are confident all your information is found online, we would then recommend you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if that restores your information.

For further assistance, please contact our support team. To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com

Answers

• PeachHibiscus
    Options
    Uninstall/Reinstall didn’t work. Also, a newly added exercise on the app still doesn’t show in history, even though I added it from the app. I can email support as this has only started since the last update.
  • Mlopic50
    Mlopic50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue as the above. Information is available on PC but not on App on iPhone
  • vhopes
    vhopes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue
  • bupton56
    bupton56 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same
  • ussatsail
    ussatsail Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here. Have added exercise each of last few days and next day history remains blank
  • rhaseldine3034
    rhaseldine3034 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please sort asap or don’t update your app until it is fit for purpose
  • vtkathrynvt
    vtkathrynvt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same issue. Super annoying. Uninstalled and reinstalled a few times.. nothing working. And customer service is useless.
  • petrrabbit
    petrrabbit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same issue here
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,922 Member
    Options
    durden wrote: »
    If you are able to locate your data on the main website at www.MyFitnessPal.com, and are confident all your information is found online, we would then recommend you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if that restores your information.

For further assistance, please contact our support team. To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com

I encourage everyone with this issue to contact support rather than merely posting here.

wfadac1qwtyh.png

Meanwhile, I am logging my exercise on desktop.
  • PeachHibiscus
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    durden wrote: »

I encourage everyone with this issue to contact support rather than merely posting here.

I agree. I had contacted support and received the same e-mail as you, so it does seem as if it is a known issue. But being a known issue and being an actively worked on issue may be two different things.
  • roneal65
    roneal65 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same issue here. Same response from support. Still not fixed as of today, July 31.
  • wgrill
    wgrill Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Same issue with the exercise info. Would appreciate if IT would just fix the fix🤷‍♀️
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    I've been having this problem too (on Android) and it's even more annoying since the latest app update that's moved the search box, which is the only way I can get to the exercises I actually use.

I'm also very unimpressed that this known issue is not listed as a Known Issue...
  • msakir14
    msakir14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if it helps, but for me manually syncing under more tab worked.