Really Messed Up This Time!!

Options
This past week I was off work for spring break (I'm a teacher). It was not a good week and I just got totally off of my routine. I didn't exercise like I planned and I ate anytime I wanted and what I wanted. WHY??? WHY??? I just don't understand now why I did it then. I know I've gained weight, but I'm afraid to step on the scale. I'm getting back on track today (I've felt awful after eating junk and not exercising), and I'm not going to even touch the scale until Friday. I'm hoping by then that I'll be back to where I was before Spring Break started. I just wanted to vent a bit and hopefully feel better about my lack of will-power.
Thanks!:cry:

Replies

• mstanley
    mstanley Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    This past week I was off work for spring break (I'm a teacher). It was not a good week and I just got totally off of my routine. I didn't exercise like I planned and I ate anytime I wanted and what I wanted. WHY??? WHY??? I just don't understand now why I did it then. I know I've gained weight, but I'm afraid to step on the scale. I'm getting back on track today (I've felt awful after eating junk and not exercising), and I'm not going to even touch the scale until Friday. I'm hoping by then that I'll be back to where I was before Spring Break started. I just wanted to vent a bit and hopefully feel better about my lack of will-power.
    Thanks!:cry:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    You are NOT alone. I took the week off too but I don't know why. I got on the scale today and am up 2lbs. Can't blame anyone but myself. The good news is that I am starting Jazzercise today and am back on track.

Don't stress over it, just pick yourself up and get back on track.

You can do this!!

Memaw
  • rosigirl
    rosigirl Posts: 22
    Options
    You are definately NOT ALONE! I have had a horrible week. I don't know what came over me..it started with one day of cheating and turned into 7 days of cheating and half the exercise. I feel horrible too. I have an awful sweet tooth and need to stop bringing the temptations into my house! I am going to do Turbo Jam today and really watch. Today is a new day..just say that to yourself. I feel better knowing that I am not the only one. I hope you aren't too hard on yourself and feel a bit better knowing we are here with you too!
  • mRina66
    mRina66 Posts: 38
    Options
    i've been messing up myself! But most important thing is to not give up, get back on the horse and take control! there is no need to quit! :happy:
  • mRina66
    mRina66 Posts: 38
    Options
    hey rosigirl looks like you and i have the same goal! what is your starting weight? (if u dont mind me askin?)
  • mstanley
    Options
    Thanks Everyone! It helps to know I'm not the only one who has not done well this week. I'm going to take a step aerobics class today and have grilled fish for supper.
  • apeninhand4life
    apeninhand4life Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    man i hate to be the downer in all this .. but i had a great week... got on the scale this morning and im down 3.5 lbs since this same time last week... i dont want to rub it in i just want you guys to ubderstand that yes it is hard but you can stay on track and its only yourself to blame when you fail.. but get back on track and dont do it again.. the longer you go without cheating the easier it gets to just give the junk up all together ..... oh and beleve me after your system is clean of any soda or junk food.. the first time you do eat it after a long perion it will actualy make u sick .. it happned to me after basic training
  • mstanley
    Options
    man i hate to be the downer in all this .. but i had a great week... got on the scale this morning and im down 3.5 lbs since this same time last week... i dont want to rub it in i just want you guys to ubderstand that yes it is hard but you can stay on track and its only yourself to blame when you fail.. but get back on track and dont do it again.. the longer you go without cheating the easier it gets to just give the junk up all together ..... oh and beleve me after your system is clean of any soda or junk food.. the first time you do eat it after a long perion it will actualy make u sick .. it happned to me after basic training

Yeah, I've felt awful all week. The junk and everything has really messed with how I've been feeling.