Need Support...

Options
I've tried and given up so many times...but I know I don't want it to be to late. I'm gonna give it my all. But I need support for those times when I want to throw in the towel....Thx

Replies

• jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend. I struggle to but am keeping myself motivated. I find that by joining a challenge it helps me to keep motivated. I just started here a few days ago and I am starting to exercise tomorrow for the first time in years. We can do it we just need the support.
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Made my goal recently and believe more then ever that anyone can make it. I'd be happy to cheer you.
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I do better with support too :)
  • hilores
    Options
    We all need support~ We're only human! :D

And this seems to be a really active support thread! I'd love to add you as a friend, and I welcome anyone else reading this to add me as well!

LET'S DO IT!
  • Ashley152
    Ashley152 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ME TOO! its so much easier in this world to gain weight then take it off. just watch a half an hour of tv and there will be at least two bad for you food comercials. Get friends to support you on here and off! add me if you would like so many people have given me support on here and im going to stick to it this time! best of luck.:happy: