Hey everybody

Options
I will be starting on MFP tomorrow and am very excited and shocked to see how quickly calories add up.

Replies

• impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Well Good Luck! I just started a couple weeks ago and for the first couple days it was a bit disturbing how many calories i was taking in on a daily basis, but after about 3-4 days i started slowly realizing what i should and shouldnt be eating. I have not gone over my calories since day 2... but i have been severely under a couple times which is just as bad. Just gotta find that happy median and work on it, however, I digress, you will find an open ear here whenever you need it! This community seems to be very open and friendly (*as far as i can tell*). Once again, GOOD LUCK, and keep on keeping on :)
  • Pinky67
    Pinky67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You've come to the right place! :0) :flowerforyou:
  • srvivr_2001
    Options
    If you've never tracked your calories before it can be quite shocking! best of luck on your adventure!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I'm finding the calorie counter quite amazing and scary too! But it's already made me sit up and take notice.

All the best :)
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I will be starting on MFP tomorrow and am very excited and shocked to see how quickly calories add up.
    Just remember that eyes bulging from the sockets from shock does not count as calories burned...LOL
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with your goals!