Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 231

Options

Replies

• Anabirgite
    Anabirgite Posts: 502 Member
    Options

@ Cchassee "Steps are my biggest challenge. I play tennis 4 to 5 times a week, and my Apple Watch does not pick up my steps accurately while playing tennis. Battery also low by 6 PM. "

I am obsessed with my Apple watch too. When I am doing my sports activities I turn on the matinee setting, it really stops the drain on battery. I became non obsessed with steps, I play pickleball and work and just focus on my calorie tab. I discovered thru MFP challenges an apple watch challenge that involves teams all over the world . It has been great fun for me ...https://sync.challenges.app/invite?challengeid=8280633db06344f391aed39053f495db

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,829 Member
    Options
    refactored wrote: »
    Maybe I will go and exercise when the cookies come out of the oven.

@Refactored I hope that worked for you. When I got home Friday afternoon the house smelled like Danish pastry. I didn’t ask my DH if he had gone to the bakery while I was gone, he’s free to eat all of the sugar he wants. The smell of cookies would have probably gotten to me. I have almost zero willpower.
  • Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Anabirgite wrote: »
    @ Cchassee "Steps are my biggest challenge. I play tennis 4 to 5 times a week, and my Apple Watch does not pick up my steps accurately while playing tennis. Battery also low by 6 PM. "

I am obsessed with my Apple watch too. When I am doing my sports activities I turn on the matinee setting, it really stops the drain on battery. I became non obsessed with steps, I play pickleball and work and just focus on my calorie tab. I discovered thru MFP challenges an apple watch challenge that involves teams all over the world . It has been great fun for me ...https://sync.challenges.app/invite?challengeid=8280633db06344f391aed39053f495db
    Thank you so much for this suggestion! I will definitely check it out. Good luck!

• refactored
    refactored Posts: 399 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    refactored wrote: »
    Maybe I will go and exercise when the cookies come out of the oven.

@Refactored I hope that worked for you. When I got home Friday afternoon the house smelled like Danish pastry. I didn’t ask my DH if he had gone to the bakery while I was gone, he’s free to eat all of the sugar he wants. The smell of cookies would have probably gotten to me. I have almost zero willpower.

@quiltingjaine I was defeated by the cookies unfortunately. I also have zero will power. The only way I can keep in a deficit is to not have treats in the house. I have been listening to the Half Size Me podcast and she suggests a way to train yourself to be able to have treats in the house and not eat them all. When I get to goal I might give it a go. She has a playlist on YouTube as well that discusses how to overcome binge eating.