This looks like a great system

Options
Hi, my name is Ken. I'm a type 2 Diabetic. I just recently started using an insulin pump. One of the key things is that I have to count carbs to set the Bolus up to inject my insulin. A friend of mine who uses this app, recommended it to me. I can use it to count carbs in the foods that I eat and Drink. And exercise with. Thank you for letting me join. Ken.

Replies

• teramae
    teramae Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Ken. I'm a type 2 Diabetic. I just recently started using an insulin pump. One of the key things is that I have to count carbs to set the Bolus up to inject my insulin. A friend of mine who uses this app, recommended it to me. I can use it to count carbs in the foods that I eat and Drink. And exercise with. Thank you for letting me join. Ken.

Hey Ken!

This is a really great setup for counting particular macros. I find it helpful as long as you're weighing or measuring food. I keep my food still out all the time, and I've got so many measuring cups measuring spoons it's insane! I sent you a friend request to hopefully cheer you along! Tera
  • PeachHibiscus
    PeachHibiscus Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ken! I'm also T2D. I don't use insulin but I do find MFP to be really useful for counting carbs. I wish you the best!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

This app saved my life