Spikes every 2 weeks... (ladies only!)

Options
Every 2 weeks I seem to plateau/spike my weight... If it was ToM I'd expect it every 4 weeks, but it's not... Any ideas ladies? :)

Replies

• TheGoalDigger
    TheGoalDigger Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Every 2 weeks I seem to plateau/spike my weight... If it was ToM I'd expect it every 4 weeks, but it's not... Any ideas ladies? :)

switch up your workouts , do something different every day that you work out to trick your body. it's like taking meds, once you're used to it then its not as effective.
  • 10fairywings
    10fairywings Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This is just a guess but we do have a 2 week cycle sort of, with ovarian movement in the mix. I have trouble with this, I get mittel smurtz and am in agony most months while I ovulate and this stops me eating as much, and before ToM I am ravenous, it means you have a week or two, and then a week or two, not fair is it? May not be it at all but just a thought :)

11064913.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • rhiannonrees134
    Options
    Yes mine happens bi weekly too, like previous poster said you get ovulation and menstruation and some people seem to react more to the ovulation than others. Before I was on the pill I got awful mid cycle pain, now I don't get the pain as I am not ovulatuing but I do seem to still get some weight fluctuation around then. Post menstruation I lose nearly 1/2 a lb a day for a week, then it levels, then goes up a bit around ovulation time, then starts going down, then spikes again before menstruation. It's bloody frustrating!
  • xarra
    xarra Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Thanks! It's annoying to be ALMOST at a stone... And then go up by 1-2lb...